Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
zerkalo
zerkalo
488 posts

Re: Yikes! It's Alanis Morrisette...
Nov 14, 2009, 19:02
Daminxa wrote:
Do you not like Frankie Boyle? Don't mind him either, or Mock the Week (although I think it's a little tired now - tv channels just don't know when to stop a good thing, less is sometimes more...)

no horrible little man, the Sea Cat just summed him up beautifully for me, couldn't put it better.

Boyle showed his true colours with those comments about Rebecca Adlington.
zerkalo
zerkalo
488 posts

Nov 14, 2009, 19:03
The Sea Cat wrote:
Can't stand Frankie Boyle. He's a depressing vacuum. All negative bile and posturing that's very lucrative. Biting no holds barred cutting incite with genuiune message..Bill Hicks. He's the governor. He's yer man.

couldn't have put it better, I'd like to see Rebecca Adlington kick his arse one day
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Nov 14, 2009, 19:34
Yeah that defo WAS out of order. I'm never comfortable when comedians resort to making poor-taste personal remarks. If I were Rebecca Adlington though, I wouldn't lose any sleep over Frankie Boyle not finding me attractive. She'd do well to rise above such childish remarks and be content that she's done something very few people could ever dream of achieving, whereas any twat can make cheap gibes about other people's appearance.
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Nov 14, 2009, 19:35
She could. No sweat.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Nov 14, 2009, 21:45
dodge one wrote:
What if.......?

Remember when Yoko used to get inside her black bag, and just sort of be in that bag and practicing 'Bagism' at John's feet?
What if........You got YoKo, Alanis, and Ani all in the same bag?
And recorded the ensuing yowling and screetching?
And had a backing band of Julian and Sean Lennon, Jacob Dylan, and Jason Bonham........called the 'Sons of Famous Guys'......

Would that be Avant Garde'......or utter Shite?

I don't know, but it'd be more entertaining than a lot of crap out there.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Long Live Alanis
Nov 14, 2009, 22:57
I never cared for her when she added the Morrisette name to her act. She was much better when her target demographic was the 12-17 Canadian mall hopping girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=ar7afdfBHj4
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index