Topic View: Flat | Threaded
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 1 November 2009 CE
Nov 04, 2009, 23:47
keith a wrote:

NEW GOLD DREAM – Simple Minds
I like NGD, but with hindsight this is where it started to go wrong. I dunno if it’s just my copy though but mine has a rubbish sound. You really have to turn it up to bypass the murky sound (and no it wasn’t a cheap vinyl import!)

You really should check them out on this tour, Keith. I'm still bouncing from last Dec. :D xxxx
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Nov 04, 2009, 23:53
supercat wrote:
keith a wrote:

NEW GOLD DREAM – Simple Minds
I like NGD, but with hindsight this is where it started to go wrong. I dunno if it’s just my copy though but mine has a rubbish sound. You really have to turn it up to bypass the murky sound (and no it wasn’t a cheap vinyl import!)

You really should check them out on this tour, Keith. I'm still bouncing from last Dec. :D xxxx

Graffiti Soul is a magnificent album, saw them at the Edinburgh Castle during the summer they where superb despite the weather. Can't wait to see them in Aberdeen and Glasgow. Last album Black and White was equally good!
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Nov 05, 2009, 00:08
Aggggh! we wanted tickets for July but hubby had to work, so we missed a fab gig then?. I'm hoping that we can make Dec's Carduff one again. xx
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Edited Nov 06, 2009, 23:37
Nov 06, 2009, 23:37
supercat wrote:
Aggggh! we wanted tickets for July but hubby had to work, so we missed a fab gig then?. I'm hoping that we can make Dec's Carduff one again. xx

The summer gigs were about thirty years of Simple Minds as a live band and concentrated on mostly old stuff. The tour, now started, concentrates on the new album and recent efforts, rumours of new songs as well. Plus a round up of old favourites. They've always been good on stage so you don't miss them!!
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index