Unsung Forum »
Any American Prog Experts?

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
gogmagog
176 posts

Re: Prog, Marx and Elitism
Nov 27, 2008, 18:32
be sure to check out the RAM and HARMONIUM LPs Ian, if you haven't already - coupla proper gems.

regards,

gogmagog
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Edited Nov 27, 2008, 20:17
Nov 27, 2008, 20:13
Happened to be the track I put on before seeing your innacurate posting there. Come come every fule kno Henry Cow are the bestest.

Trump yer whiney Yes with their tumbling greatness, sho'nuff.
gogmagog
176 posts

Edited Nov 27, 2008, 21:15
Nov 27, 2008, 20:28
innaccurate? says who? you!

crikey - from a grown man n'all

its called a difference of opnion:

you think henry cow are better than yes and i think the opposite and all the stevos (or adornos) in the world (and, let's face it, there are a lot of them) aren't gonna change my opinion.

haha, innaccurate

yeah Ok
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Nov 27, 2008, 21:17
i can't help it if you have such a naff opinion now can I?
So ner, as I should have said earlier.
gogmagog
176 posts

Edited Nov 27, 2008, 21:33
Nov 27, 2008, 21:31
God how old are you really?? "Ner" did you really just say that? Ner?? as in "Ner Ner Ner ner ner" i take it. holy mo, listen to yourself!!

before, I ignore your posts for good - let me ask you: that picture that used to accompany your posts but doesn't any more

was that you?

it would explain an awful lot?
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Nov 27, 2008, 21:36
I thought your announcement of Yes being better than Henry Cow coupled with the theory you were coming out with was bollocks so made a bit of a joke. You're now getting personal. How old are you?
gogmagog
176 posts

Edited Nov 27, 2008, 21:56
Nov 27, 2008, 21:38
well im a bit older than "ner"

but it was nice knowing you

bye

PS: anyone with any intelligence and maturity, if they thought a theory was wrong, wouldn't just say its bollocks and innaccurate and thats that - they would offer reasons why, beyond personal taste, and certainly beyond "ner"

so if I'm getting pithy and sarcastic, its because it seems to be the only discourse you deal in
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Nov 27, 2008, 21:57
Funny that since you seem to have been heavily over-reacting throughout.
I said ner because it was just a flip comment, like the earlier ones. Which you didn't seem to notice.

As to comments about intelligence I wonder what I'm supposed to be thinking about you right now. You've just made some twattish personal comments about me. am I supposed to be looking up to your epic maturity?
Wouldn't really think so.
gogmagog
176 posts

Edited Nov 27, 2008, 22:14
Nov 27, 2008, 21:59
take it it was you in the picture then? I certainly noticed your flipancy - it fills your very being.

the old I was only joking sketch eh? covers a multitude of sins
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Nov 27, 2008, 22:27
What the f*** are you talking about? I can't believe how self righteous what you're saying is.

I'm coming away with a pretty nasty view of you over this.
What does what I look like have to do with anything?

I made a comment about a band whose track had started playing just before I saw your comment. I made a joke about the band you'd just announced to be so much better. I think Henry Cow are a brilliant band since that is what they were, a lot of other people think so too.

You seem to be making rather dodgy generalisations and now you're acting in a way I certainly couldn't find any respect for. So as I say, am I supposed to be looking up to your epic maturity? I really don't think so.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index