72 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Brik
587 posts

Re: YGPWM arrived
Jun 25, 2007, 22:39
bernie the bolt wrote:
Brik wrote:
I gots mine today! Dropped a minor orgasm as I fled down the stairs to the letterbox. I've been out all day so I've not listened to it yet, but it sounds like a corker! Dunno if this is just me taking it to extremes, but has anyone noticed the quality of the packaging seems to have been upped a bit? I've not dug out the Cain'd Orgasm in some time but it seems a lot more sturdy.
For the record, did anyone else like Drain'd Boner? It's a head fuck but I really liked it!
And Jog, in case you read this before I speak to ya, the spine reads "IF YOU GOTTA FRIEND IN JESUS STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" Classic!!!

That previous one came out wrong... I need MORE Brain Donor! Track one on Drain'd Boner - great use of a thunderstorm.

Ho yeah! Testify! I can't find Too Freud either. Hmmph!

As for YGPWM, My word it's Godlike! One of the best albums I've heard in a long time! Definitely rivals Cain'd and Orgasm. I was shocked how melodic it was in parts. My highlights were Woden, Sick Love, Hidden Doorways, Shame Shame Shame, Doctor Know, Soon To Forget Ya, You Gotta Problem, and Beyond Rome. Wow there's not a lot left after that...
What do I know...but I think it seems like he's bridged the gaps between his previous psychedelia, rock and garage, making for one hell of a performance! He's still got it!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index