wanker. (him, not you.)

although..........

I'm watching you. ;-)
Tangerine Pete
Tangerine Pete
487 posts

Re: Tangerine Pete's true agenda
Apr 26, 2005, 16:43
well done! now we're getting into the heart of the matter. the key thing about defining listening tastes is how it impacts one's chances of a shag.

free your mind my sisters! (except for you Petra Haden, you demented cow : )
keith a
9572 posts

Re: The Opposite of Reissues
Apr 26, 2005, 16:47
In fariness, he's accompanying his loved one!

You never know he might have a good time. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Ballet Rambert way back in the 80's - mainly down to ignorance. I took a book in case I needed to retire to the bar. It was, however, excellent - and not just cos of the Bolan and Wire related music they were dancing to!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 26, 2005, 23:08
I'd bet if he wasn't sent to prison he'd try to get a link on ConservativePunk.com... That despicable "Good News Week" garbage!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 26, 2005, 23:11
And goth-girls are the biggest man-hating prudes. Even though I'm not into women anyhow...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 26, 2005, 23:13
My ex-lover liked cack-country. My current lover likes only 50s rock/pop or 70s disco...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 26, 2005, 23:17
Of course there's nothing at all sexy about Michale Graves or any 'conservative punk', or their fans.
red peony
red peony
645 posts

Apr 26, 2005, 23:27
What?! Goth girls are man-hating prudes? Well apparently you never met my slutty little trollop goth girlfriends in underground dance clubs 20-odd years ago. Those little tarts would drop their black crotchless skull and crossbone adorned knickers at the first notes of Bela Lugosi's Dead...
Man hating prudes indeed.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 26, 2005, 23:37
Hmmm...
vince
vince
1628 posts

Apr 27, 2005, 03:58
Poor 'Ol Big Dave Sylvian, he does come in for a bit of a bashing these days. I'm brave enough to stand up for some of his stuff, parts of 'Gone To Earth' are magical, as is that 'Alchemy for a swiss cheese' tape thing he did. However, i saw 'im at the Albert Hall a few years back with Fripp & what an odious fucken night out that was. Lots of pony tails onstage, clasped hands & bowing. Fell asleep & missed second half of it. 25 quid & Fripp sat in the dark all night. Much like me. Only he didn't give ME 25 quid for the pleasure.

On second thoughts, Sylvians a c**t. Burn it all!!!!
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index