THE DISEASE

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: THE DISEASE
Dec 03, 2020, 23:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCeNgAzQhA

An insightful video on the current situation.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Vaccination Certificates
Dec 09, 2020, 09:24
Great idea.
People can retain their freedom to put others in danger if they insist but only at the price of considerable inconvenience to themselves.
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: Vaccination Certificates
Dec 09, 2020, 13:20
nigelswift wrote:
Great idea.
People can retain their freedom to put others in danger if they insist but only at the price of considerable inconvenience to themselves.

Terrible idea. In order to fulfill the basic necessities of modern life, people will be forced to get an untested vaccine that may end up having a death rate or long-term side effects worse than the disease itself. And, this "option" to get the vaccine or not (which, as you note, will cause "considerable inconvenience to themselves") will be presented in Owellian double-speak as one's "individual choice." Much like how the capitalist presents the worker's decision to become a wage-slave or starve as a "choice."
nigelswift
8112 posts

Dec 09, 2020, 15:38
I don't think anyone has suggested people should be precluded from obtaining the basic necessities. But no getting on a plane without a certificate of vaccination is pretty sensible and is a rule that already exists.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Dec 11, 2020, 16:15
Dec 11, 2020, 16:14
For or against the use of vaccines? That’s a nonsense question. I find that all very divisive. There should be real dialogue out there. There is none. For someone to willingly have an untested medicine injected into them so they can go on holiday seems a bit bloody daft. Medicines should be for treating, preventing or curing. Not a tickets for a holiday, a job, a social life etc etc. The level of trust in the media in this country is stupendous. What gets me is if anyone makes a claim because of injury effectively you are claiming against your fellow taxpayers. Not the government, not the people who made it and certainly not the actual person who gave it to you. If you ask the person who gives it you to be personally responsible and sign a legally binding form..they won’t do it.
I wouldn’t either.

https://cvpandemicinvestigation.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/COVID-Vaccine-Info-Nov-2020.pdf
nigelswift
8112 posts

Dec 11, 2020, 17:23
I think it's time for anti vaxers to shut up now. It beginning to sound merely like attention seeking to compensate for a lack of GCSE science, which would be fine were it not for the fact their behaviour kills others. They only have a right to be harmlessly stupid not dangerously so, something they conveniently forget when they claim a right to their freedom.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Dec 11, 2020, 20:51
Dec 11, 2020, 20:18
Nigel what planet are you on?

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

A few words say it all..

Come on..I wasn’t fussed then but it’s fuckin’ class now.

Wasn’t I clear, but you chose label me?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Dec 12, 2020, 07:08
Sorry to label you.

You're just a freethinker with massive scientific credentials who knows, for certain, your behaviour won't harm others. Is that a better description?
Amil04
447 posts

Dec 13, 2020, 20:49
In what way is my behaviour harming others? What do you mean by behaviour?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Dec 14, 2020, 04:30
Amil04 wrote:
In what way is my behaviour harming others? What do you mean by behaviour?

As the man stopped for speeding said to the policeman, disingenuously.
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index