U-Know! Forum »
Apple iphone hacking and shithead terrorists

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apple iphone hacking and shithead terrorists
Feb 19, 2016, 13:44
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/john-mcafee-offers-to-hack-terrorists-iphone-for-fbi/ar-BBpG4bq?li=BBnbfcL

I don't know for the life of me why Apple inc. is unwilling to assist this investigation.
When people can maasacre 14 unwitting people as part of a larger agenda, than i feel they have forfeited their personal cellphone data details.
If this is how we go about sticking it to the 'Man'....i'm not impressed.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Re: Apple iphone hacking and shithead terrorists
Feb 19, 2016, 13:52
Just goes to show politics, the thing we vote for, haven't run the show for years it is the 'corporations'.
In the real world the govt would have the ability to freeze Apple's assets until they play ball.
Or, I'm sure some bored 14 year old sitting in his pyjamas could do it for them instead.;)
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 14:08
To further clarify my position on this issue, i do not think that Apple should be coerced into engineering a 'Back-door' software hack for 'the man'...however i think it would be in everyone's best interest if Apple were to assist {law enforcement} in a case by case basis where it is warrented.
This is a case where Apple could step up/do the right thing, and help the human race move forward, instead of just profitting from it.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 15:39
Well, here's their reason for not agreeing to do what the govt demand, and I totally agree with them!

http://www.apple.com/customer-letter/
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 16:08
Captain Starlet wrote:
Well, here's their reason for not agreeing to do what the govt demand, and I totally agree with them!

http://www.apple.com/customer-letter/

So.....
You feel that it would be wrong for Apple to decript a vital piece of evidence in this isolated case?{of a clearly terrorist action in which 14 innocent people were gunned down at their job site...}
Using there own proprietary decription protocols?
By simple deduction then, only Apple gets to be privy to it's customers 'dirty' little secrets...
Oh yeah...i'm down with that..
See 'cookies' and 'tags' for the lead up to what corporate already knows about you and your habits. Not to mention 'pinging' for your whereabouts.
I'm all about innocent victims,not perpetrators with global agendas.
If Apple wants to cop a 'potential fallout' plea, i say fuck them and all their products.
Never owned any myself anyway.
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 16:08
why can't apple be gven the telephone and then they can report back to the police with the contents of what needs to be unlocked?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 16:11
Deepinder Cheema wrote:
why can't apple be gven the telephone and then they can report back to the police with the contents of what needs to be unlocked?

Exactly.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 19:38
As a matter of fact I do, retard! I can't tell the difference between you or any government security asshole, which would figure...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 19:39
So go on with you accusations and double-standards, you second rate punk!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Feb 19, 2016, 19:45
Ha ha ha !

Look who's back !
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index