42 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Oh no
Nov 21, 2015, 12:22
sanshee wrote:
We could sit here all day swapping links to terrorist acts I suppose.
Don't prove anything.
Thing is how do we deal with what happened in Paris?
It would be simple if it was just I.S v PARIS or 'their values v 'our values' but what they are doing they are doing primarily to their 'fellow' Muslims.
Women are just disposable, the ones not considered 'pretty enough' to ravage are thrown onto a heap (was reported).
This isn't just an attack on 'the West' it's an attack on humanity.
We armed 'the rebels' against Assad without having a clue who they were or what they wanted and now they may even have morphed into the very thing that has now become 'our enemy'.
The Taliban were famously armed by America and soon afterwards they became the enemy too.
Were they 'the rebels' too at one point?

The point I was trying to make there that terrorism isn't applicable to one religion, the vast majority of terrorist acts are from white so-called Christians.

The only and best way to deal with groups like isis is to undermine them, they think we're war mongering barbarians and by dropping indiscriminate bombs on them we're proving them right. We need to prove them wrong, take away their toys, as what Anonymous is doing, that way they won't be able to garner support from other countries. All bombing is going to do is kill innocent people and prove them right and thus gain more support!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index