Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Oh no
Nov 19, 2015, 13:07
Markoid wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:
Markoid wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:
It's certainly a hate crime and indeed terrorism! Is there any difference (fundamentally) about what his threats or a terrorist threat? It's still a threat to create terror. I was being more sarcastic with the mentally ill comment as anyone who's not claiming to be muslim and does something like this in MSM eyes are usually classified as mentally ill.

It's an assault. No more than that. If every assault is racist it would have to be proven. As for for the mentally ill aspect, you are barking up a tree which you know nothing about. I do...I'm a psychiatric nurse. If you accuse, you need facts my man. Pure legal facts..or YOU could be prosecuted. Fact!

Well I've lived with mentall illness for over 20 years so do know a fair bit about it. Also, if you read what I wrote I'm not claiming anything that's mainstream media (MSM) doing that! Furthermore as he's saying he'll kill an arab a week does indeed make it a hate crime and racist.

Granted. And I hope you are well. Lock them up then? Hardly a solution. Some people are mad. Terrorists are usually not mad. Quite the opposite. Indoctronated perhaps? I honestly think as a humanist thay killing people is not a good idea. Not for oil or for land.

Some kind of understanding may be a good idea. Killing is easy really.

Are we allowed to talk about Albert Camus (The Outsider. Written years ago) or that Cure song without being arrested?

It is philosophical thinking.

Not too bad thanks, usual ups and downs and so forth, could complain but I'd probably forget about it in 20 mins!

I've no idea what the answer is but I know the answer isn't bombing them, which is going to kill at least 10 times more civilians than it does extremists and only create more extremists after that. We're essentially falling into ISIS's trap here, they want to show how the west is weak, corrupt and violent (regardless of their antics) and here we are giving them prime material. Are they people to be reasoned with? NO! Even Al-Qaeda think they're nuts, and that's saying something. I think they do need to be stopped but in a way that actually looks at the consequences of our actions over theirs
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index