Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Nov 18, 2015, 12:20
Re: Oh no
Nov 18, 2015, 12:15
sanshee wrote:
Markoid wrote:

Sanshee, that is hardly a representation of a Scottish welcome. Most of us are in favour of refugees. Isolated incidents will occur in Scotland as anywhere, not that often I hope.

There was a more high profile 'public welcome' planned with SNP ministers greeting them at the airport but after Paris attacks refugees were quietly brought in out of sight more or less.
This gives an idea why.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/14035494.Tolerant_image_of_Scotland_in_for_a_reality_check/

Kaye Adams radio phone in, all I can say is 'oh dear'.

Absolutely this attack (though there was an arson attack at a mosque over the weekend also) does not represent everyone, people are generally good eggs.

Just shows though SNP would prefer to again spin the lie of how totally and utterly egalitarian a place it is we have here.

Mosque attack as I understand isn't even being investigated as a hate crime but simple arson.
Why?

Now as Sleaford Mods spit out the 'St George's Flag twat' we need more people up here to have the gumption to say the same of the 'saltire'.

Too many have their heads not only in the sand but up their arses too.

I sincerely hope and wish that the secterianism which we have been and still are to an extent have eroded bit by bit in Scotland doesn't get taken over by racist bigots as a new flagpole. We are better than that.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index