Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
"Another Year" Film (Dir. Mike Leigh, 2010)

19 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Re: "Another Year" Film (Dir. Mike Leigh, 2010)
Sep 27, 2015, 17:24
Robot Emperor wrote:
Its interesting how people give more away about themselves than they intend with the written word. "Even the poor in France are more human than any British"... really? How delightfully progressive. Should be entitled "Britain - A Cunt's Perspective".

I'm afraid he's laying into those north of the border as well. Your ugly because of what you eat. Dietary absolutism.

Yes. That is an APPALLING line. That just sailed over my head on first reading (well, it was very late...)

What percentage of the total English electorate voted Tory? 25%+? That's still a quarter if the Country who are absolute Cunts.

Re the diet thing. There is an increasing preponderance of fat bastards around the whole UK (I'm no lightweight myself). I think that may have more to do with the Global food industry's move from cane sugar to high fructose corn syrup as a sweetener. And the Govts refusal to introduce "traffic light" warnings on pre-packaged food stuffs to allow us to make an informed choice (without a full equipped laboratory in our kitchens). Y'know, rather than simply pure greed.

Bet the Tories will get on top of THAT issue...
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index