Kanye West for President!

6 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Kanye West for President!
Sep 02, 2015, 01:06
Trump is not interesting nor thought provoking he is merely using issues which are hot buttons with many to his advantage. the problem is he is not being truthful or realistic on the issues. Did you know 40% of illegal residents in the U.S. came here from overseas on visas and simply chose not to go back to wherever they are from once their visas expired? So with Trumps logic in addition to building a wall that would cost Billions to create and many millions each year to secure we need to stop all foreign visitors from entering via all the airports in the country as many of them may not leave when they are supposed to.Ask him where the money for the transport of 11million Illegal residents will come from and his response is ...I have a plan...Sure thing Donald I'm voting for the guy with the "I have a plan but I'm not telling you" platform. Immigration is a tiny expense in the U.S. compared to the Billions we spend every few years on foreign aide to our enemies, why do we give China aide when we are in debt to them for BILLIONS? that makes no sense. Trump is the Whoopi Goldberg of the republican party, Self righteous, elitist,Racist and both have horrible hair. if anything Trump is helping Clinton by taking some of the heat off her..maybe that's the plan?

U-Know! Forum Index