Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited May 17, 2015, 16:47
Re: Boston Marathon bomber Tsarnaev sentenced to death
May 17, 2015, 16:41
Rhiannon wrote:
Btw, realistically there probably isn't an afterlife. So shouldn't such people do the time in prison instead, to contemplate the results of their actions? The state thinking it's right to kill people who've killed people... that doesn't make much sense logically.

Michael Portillo did a very good programme about capital punishment, it's called 'how to kill a human being'. I thoroughly recommend it, it'll be on youtube somewhere. And he's a right-wing ex-MP, not some 'bleeding heart liberal' as I believe you Americans put it.

fuck me here we go with the capital punishment is wrong debate...And how exactly did you come to the conclusion that there probably is no afterlife? have you been? A utterly ridiculous thing to dismiss so easily there are literally Billions who would disagree with you but I suppose you would know right? As for capital punishment ask the families of the maimed and dead this dick left how they feel better yet ask yourself how you would feel if you child was left limbless by a pot full of nails ripping through their tender innocent flesh. would you be as kind as to offer the person guilty of it a life of free meals,television and notoriety?fuck off with your killing is wrong shite! a martyr deserves what he gets.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index