Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Jihadists meet satire with bullets
Jan 13, 2015, 21:41
Captain Starlet wrote:
Oh fuck off!

Here's the difference between you and me, I got educated and learned about Islam, and also work with a lot of Muslims. Their ideology has got fuck all to do with Islam, they're about as Muslim as the Nazi's were hippies!

You on the other hand just shout your mouth off and look fucking stupid because you're clearly out of your depth in these subjects!

Feel free to join in with people but please just stop talking shit!

Idiot! you know nothing about me so shut you cake hole ive spent MANY years in Yemen, Pakistan, as well as India and unlike you and your hippy doctrine. I actually have been to many the places I speak of for work, which I also spent many years in school to get a degree in order to secure Employment in those countries. so bite me. You don't have a clue what your speaking about you far left wing pussyass.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jan 13, 2015, 21:45
Captain Starlet wrote:
You could try reading a history book, or even get an education. That would help get your head out of your arse!

Says the fat man dressed as the flash! LOL
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 13, 2015, 21:55
I can change the profile pic easily, you can't change your ignorance quite as easily though.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 13, 2015, 21:56
You seem to have spent more years with your head up your arse! Seriously everything you've posted so far has been utter bullshit! You've really added nothing constructive or educational to this (or any other) discussion!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jan 13, 2015, 22:21
Captain Starlet wrote:
You seem to have spent more years with your head up your arse! Seriously everything you've posted so far has been utter bullshit! You've really added nothing constructive or educational to this (or any other) discussion!

Yet you have been a bundle of unbiased wisdom. Ha! you're clueless about which you speak other than what you get from liberal nonsense websites. I've seen the way most people live in these countries and its not because they are bad people they suffer not from the hand of the west but from there own for the most part,those who suppress them and forbid education and encourage violence against all those who dare question them.its not a small minority either jack it gaining momentum like a cancer and spreading as evidenced by there handy work across the globe.these A-holes could care less who they kill to get there point across and defending the fuckers only buys them time to grow stronger. Evil does exist (um..Hitler) and must be treated as evil not tolerated by a bunch of wimpy ass chicken shits afraid to stand up against them. these people will NOT stop until A: they are all dead or B: we are all dead and that's a fact jack they are not looking to Coexist they want it all.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 13, 2015, 22:52
Jan 13, 2015, 22:51
Isn't it about time that people should be sensible?
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 13, 2015, 23:14
Yes actually! Unlike you I don't troll websites, I went and got an education instead and went out to work with religious communities to try and help break down the animosity caused by twats like you who make things worse for everyone.

Feel free to crawl back under the troll bridge anytime soon
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jan 13, 2015, 23:49
billding68 wrote:
these people will NOT stop until A: they are all dead or B: we are all dead and that's a fact jack they are not looking to Coexist they want it all.

That...that is more terrifying a statement than anything I've heard any showboating, soapboxing militant say on some grainy video to get a rise out of their audience. You're truly willing to mow down people in their millions out of a misguided belief that they would do the same to you. That hurts, man... They're not a different species. They're humans. It's not acceptable to whittle down reality to the point where it becomes justified to eradicate a whole section of the planet. Jezeus... I almost wish you'd bring back dodgeone. At least when you were posting under his name I could write off such statements as the over the top baiting of an internet attention whore. But bilding is the real you, and he's uglier than dodge ever was.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Jan 13, 2015, 23:52
Jan 13, 2015, 23:52
And the only way I'll believe you've spent any time in a Muslim country is if your flight temporarily stopped over in Egypt to refuel. You outright lied, or if by some slim chance you were telling the truth, you were already so hardened against the locals that your schizoid little mind saw demons where there were only people.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Jan 14, 2015, 00:05
Jan 13, 2015, 23:55
Sin Agog wrote:
billding68 wrote:
these people will NOT stop until A: they are all dead or B: we are all dead and that's a fact jack they are not looking to Coexist they want it all.

That...that is more terrifying a statement than anything I've heard any showboating, soapboxing militant say on some grainy video to get a rise out of their audience. You're truly willing to mow down people in their millions out of a misguided belief that they would do the same to you. That hurts, man... They're not a different species. They're humans. It's not acceptable to whittle down reality to the point where it becomes justified to eradicate a whole section of the planet. Jezeus... I almost wish you'd bring back dodgeone. At least when you were posting under his name I could write off such statements as the over the top baiting of an internet attention whore. But bilding is the real you, and he's uglier than dodge ever was.

"PEOPLE" Who rape children and behead people and sell women into slavery or in the latest IS video teach children to murder are NOT people they are animals.And BTW I have no clue who "dodgeone" is I was under a different name YEARS ago but that was not it so once again..yeah youre being clueless.

I think its more over the top to protect these murders then it is to flush them out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/is-video-purports-to-show-boy-executing-russian-spies/ar-AA87zbh?ocid=HPCDHP

by the way this picture,just looking at it could get you killed in most parts of the world today

http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Charlie-Hebdo-High-stakes-when-satire-meets-6009725.php

Stupid misguided idiots
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index