51 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
zephiloyd
66 posts

Re: Marxist Miliband
Oct 10, 2013, 17:08
stray wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
We are sleepwalking into a totalitarian Dictatorship, and you fools on here are blind!

Yes we are, and the propaganda you are posting is coming from the real bad guys mate. It is diversionary, to make people who want to stand against it look like raving idiots. The least likely explanation, and therefore complete lies and mythology. The reality is its greed motivated, nothing more. Wise up.

The greedy ones are the billionaires and trillionaires who dictate to the middle class that taxes on the rich must be increased, whilst they are exempt from paying tzxes. Warren Buffet received $Billions in banker bailout money. Yet the left is ignorant and thinks taxing the rich is the answer, when the taxes just get imposed on the middle class. Nationalism is being eroded, Global Corporatations control the governments and are destroying indiviual rights and independence to bring about totalitarianism under Agenda 21, with a dumbed down servile public unable to disobey their masters due to the encroaching NSA spy grid and drone force. We are next to be infected by Smart Meter radiation, which has terrible effects on health and particularly young ovaries to prevent the next generation. We are poisoned with BPA, fluoride, apsartame, Monsanto GMO. Big Pharma is taking over Vitamins to make them ineffective under Codex Alimentarious. Obamacare is set to be much worse than the NHS. I could go on but, I already know your programmed reactions so what is the point. It looks like you will have to find out that I am right the hard way
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index