Spending Review

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Re: Cutty Cut Cut Cut
Oct 21, 2010, 16:12
Thats alright saying that but us North of the border didn't vote for this rubbish yet stood resolute against the ConDems and still we have to pay. Doesn't seem very democratic to me!
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Oct 21, 2010, 16:27
We also didn't vote for the SNP, remember. Down to six seats now, I think.
x
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Edited Oct 21, 2010, 16:32
Oct 21, 2010, 16:29
Nor did I! (At the last general election they won 6 same as the most recent one, John Mason won his seat at a by election) But your right still down 1.
machineryelf
3681 posts

Re: Cunty Cut Cut Cut
Oct 21, 2010, 16:30
ratcni01 wrote:

With my friend the irony is that she's probably earning as much or more now she's self employed, and gets to choose her hours/lectures etc. She thought that might happen, works well for her but not so much other important members of her former team.

with the added bonus that she gets no holiday or sick pay, and they can get rid of her when they want, btw when the cuts kick in she will find that choice in hours/lectures becomes the choice of her employers because 1. They will be understaffed and will have to place people where they need them, not where the person wants to be 2. If she doesn't like it there will be 3 million people queueing for the job

I know as Durham Council started on the cutbacks the day the tories were voted in, and having cut to the bone are now finding the tories want to take a hammer to it
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Oct 21, 2010, 16:33
Oct 21, 2010, 16:33
Yeah, I wonder where Salmond thinks all the money will come from if we got 'independence'.
Must think they'll just say 'on ye go, help yourself to the bits of the north sea you think belong to youse'.
Never explains that one too well.
x
jshell
333 posts

Re: WTF!!!!
Oct 21, 2010, 16:38
jshell wrote:
Someone tell me why you like Labour so much after what they done????? I do not understand how anyone who believes they have a jot of righteous political action in their body can support the party that would force ID cards on you.

Whoa there trigger, at what point did I say I still supported Labour? I gave up on those cunts a looong time ago. All I said was I feel the banks should shoulder more of the blame.

Relax dude, I'm not looking for a row, especially the mood I'm in today. [/quote]

Sorryio! That one was a general rant, really not aimed at you specifically. I just used your post as a 'reply to'.

The problem is, they're all self-serving cnuts! All of them.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Edited Oct 21, 2010, 16:43
Oct 21, 2010, 16:42
I used to have a lot of time for Alex Salmond when he was leader at first but during this second term as leader I think he has lost a lot of get up and fight back attitude (Trump argggghhhhh............). I was part of the SNP, small n, but they lost themselves when they won the Scottish election and put Salmond back as leader, basically I think they react to what happens rather than actively try to prevent it from happening. Doesn't help that there aren't any real big hitters in the SNP apart from their leader. Sturgeon is ok, John Swinney is to nice a man, Alex Neil forgot, Mike Russell hasn't a brain so no real competition there. Sadly, for me, Roseanna Cunningham was efficiently silenced by the pro Alex mob. And as for Pete Wishart..........
jshell
333 posts

Oct 21, 2010, 16:45
Again, I just used your post as the 'reply to'.

We all are raging, but we have to aportion the blame where it should be. The BoE was in charge of some issues, of course, but mostly interest rates. We cannot give them all of the blame...

If I, and I'm financially blind, can see what was happening then the guy at the top of the UK government, with his hands on the strings, surrounded by 'advisors', should have seen what was coming. Utter cnut!

Remember, it was Brown that (mostly) removed controls on banking.

(And still my 'Old Man', thinks the sun shone directly from Brown/Bliar's collective corn-holes)
jshell
333 posts

Oct 21, 2010, 16:46
Some people have! They nearly got back in.
jshell
333 posts

Oct 21, 2010, 16:50
Worst bit about the bypass: The folks that were paid for their property now get to keep both cash and property if the bypass is suspended or cancelled.... They were alreay paid and were to move out only when teh bypass was being built.

I'm no Nat, but at least Salmond wants to cancel the trams!
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index