Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
Dec 21, 2009, 04:19
There, there Non......
You know, there's all sorts of therapies for your sort of problem these days.
Vacuum Pumps, Enzyte, stretchers, surgery.
Just read all those emails you get.
Nite now.
ron
ron
706 posts

Dec 21, 2009, 04:19
handofdave wrote:
Hopefully Santa will bring you some psychiatric help this year, Ron.

sure... come on down...

we be glad to have you and ur educations...

x
x
x
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Dec 21, 2009, 04:21
ron wrote:
i'm not an innocent woman or child and we awl know that's the only ones you military types are capable of killing and raping is the innocent... anyone that has balls or an' ak has kicked your ass since ww2...

I'm a peaceful man but I'd be hard pressed not to break your face if we met.

But on second thought, if we were to meet face to face you wouldn't have any of the bravado you display here. You're a troll and a coward who likes to attack from your position of safety.

I love your vintage hippie anti-military rhetoric, it's so... nostalgic.
ron
ron
706 posts

Dec 21, 2009, 04:38
awww... look at you... gots me awl figured out and shit... u community college drop outs sho is smart...

are you threating me?

dang... i wet my pants... aha ha ha...

x
x
x
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Dec 21, 2009, 04:56
Dec 21, 2009, 04:43
You're a sad little fucker. I almost feel sorry for you.

Almost.

I'll refresh your memory, tho. I have a BFA with honors from the Massachusetts College of Art and I teach at two community colleges (Holyoke and Greenfield CC in Western MASS).

Normally I'd have to have an MFA, but they waived that in light of my experience. I've been teaching for over a decade and have dozens upon dozens of students that told me that they really gained a lot of good skills from me.

What's your gig, Ron? I don't think any of us have the privilege of knowing just what the fuck you do, other than spouting pseudo-revolutionary platitudes and hurling cheap insults.
ron
ron
706 posts

Dec 24, 2009, 02:28
pristeen... take two...

handofdave wrote:
I love your vintage hippie anti-military rhetoric, it's so... nostalgic.

why dave... that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me...

and...
remarkably...
quite...
accurate...
although u left out the biker bit...

but hey... for someone who has a boilerplate diploma from an... ahem... institution whose matriculation requirements were drawing a pirate from the back of a matchbook cover... not bad...

handofdave wrote:
What's your gig, Ron? I don't think any of us have the privilege of knowing just what the fuck you do, other than spouting pseudo-revolutionary platitudes and hurling cheap insults.

moi?... not too much my man... mostly sit about the house naked... chillin... naked... counting my money... drinking... naked... budwiser... jack daniels... and any flavour of tequila lying about... naked... cleaning my guns... lis'enin' too sum chunes... just typical vintage hippie biker naked anti-military nostalgic shite... u-know?

as far as spouting pseudo-revolutionary platitudes and cheap insults... it beats the heck outta masquerading as a foul mouthed pseudo-intellectual that sneers and calls someone an asshole, ass wipe, fucking asshole, and outright threatens to “break their face/ass/leg/etc”… every other post… then goes back and edits it out cos of how much of a juvenile jerk it actually makes him look…

free your mind... and your ass will follow...

you might be surprised by the any of "us" whom have the privilege of knowing me... u... know...

x
x
x
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Dec 24, 2009, 20:39
Dec 24, 2009, 11:32
You're a troll and a poseur. You remind me of all the right wing blowhards I've encountered over the years, only more narcissistic.

Your insecurity is all over every post you put up... you feel compelled to prove that you're more 'radical' than anyone else here. Talk about juvenile.

I'm guessing that you never frequent the pump because you believe yourself to be too fucking cool to have a normal human conversation... everything we hear from you is loaded with pretentious language, and, of course, your signature music videos.

You seem afraid to let people know who you really are. Everything with you is a carefully manicured facade meant to impress... only you aren't cool, you're just snarky and full of yourself.

Maybe you should move out of your mama's basement and try being a real human being, ace. Because your showy attempts to prove to us all what a revolutionary hipster you are just comes across as pathetic.

PS: 'Counting your money'... you remind me of Tinky and her boasts of being materially superior. At least she never claimed to be anything but an unapologetic capitalist.

"threatening you in every other post'? Sheer bullshit. You're delusional.

For a 'biker' you sure seem allergic to expletives. Forgive me for soiling your tender sensibilities, Ron.

Maybe you should put some duds on, sober up, and get out more. Consider that a piece of friendly advice... not that you've earned it.
ron
ron
706 posts

Dec 30, 2009, 04:05
handofdave wrote:
For a 'biker' you sure seem allergic to expletives. Forgive me for soiling your tender sensibilities...

nnnaaawwww.... just expect better from someone with u r exemplary educational backbeat background pu'fesser hand...

aloha...

x
x
x
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index