Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Edited Oct 24, 2009, 13:57
YUP....
Oct 24, 2009, 13:56
handofdave wrote:
I agree that Farrakhan is a scumbag, tho to put it into context he came out of a period when his people were being lynched and oppressed openly by white culture, so I can't entirely blame him for being bitter. He doesn't just hate the Jews... he hates pretty much everyone who isn't black.

I don't know what to say about the British government being mum on the whole call for Sharia law amongst some UK Muslims.... they probably are treading on eggs, trying not to sound racist.

I still won't be bowed down by Farrakhan- your last sentence of the first paragraph says it all- He's racist, narrow-minded fucking scum.

As for the U.K., it's not just the government, but quite a lot of white people will accuse anyone of racism (who happen to be 'white') when they complain about extreme 'muslims' or immigration laws being a bit 'slack' or 'uncontrolled', while never uttering a word about anyone else being racist!

There is also another very perculiar slant about a lot of white folk in the UK- especially the middle-classes.
They'll punch the air with chest-puffing political correctness and be so quick to display how 'intelligent' they are and display how much of a humanitarian soul they possess, but they would NEVER live near anyone who is asian or black etc.

This would also show itself if the situation is reversed.
'Generally', cultures and races tend to like living amongst 'their own kind', however much they harp on to the opposite to 'keep face'.

For the record, before anyone decides to 'have a pop', I spent a couple of years working with palestinians in Israel/Palestine, I've seen and heard atrocious racism that would make your toes curl up into springs, be it between jews (sephardic, ashkenite and hassidic), muslims (sunni and shia), ethiopian christians, europian and american christians, druze, orthodox armenians and points inbetween etc. etc.

Humans eh? what a bunch of crap! :-I

U-Know! Forum Index