Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Anonymous
Anonymous
4 posts

Edited Apr 04, 2008, 17:06
WIN!
Apr 04, 2008, 17:06
Just received the following, it's great news!

> For public release and posting at your discretion:
>
>
> To Anonymous:
>
>
> I have just concluded a telephone call from a Los Angeles Police Department representative assigned to the major crimes division.
>
>
> During that telephone call I was advised that both the Los Angeles District Attorney and the Los Angeles City Attorney had decided not to proceed any further with the filing of criminal charges against outed Anonymous participant Sean Carasov. This means that the case is over and there will be no further court appearances required by Sean.
>
>
> The decision not to prosecute was made before I had emailed the existence of a video/audio report of the entire incident. This, or the CD copy, is now needed immediately by the LAPD. I said we would try and have it there tomorrow.
>
>
> From the LAPD's perspective the video/audio might indicate that the offense of filing a false police report had been committed. From Sean Carasov's perspective it may support a law suit seeking damages for false arrest and imprisonment.
>
>
> The 70 page draft declaration I provided this morning is now being read. It would not surprise me if the L.A.P.D. decided that the best action would be to take action in connection with matters in that document already.
>
>
> During the conversation I obtained the distinct impression that the Scientology enterprise has a number of Anon participants under surveillance. I also received the message that provided Anon acted lawfully, and picketed lawfully, they would be just fine. However, the Scientology enterprise is going to great effort to try and find any unlawful conduct by Anon. And we know that if Scientology cannot find your "crime" then it will "manufacture" the allegations.
>
>
> Obviously the entire incident should teach us all a lesson in not providing the cult an inch with which to take a mile! Let DM be the only one who "goes postal."
>
>
> Congratulations Sean.

It remains to be seen if there is a case against CO$ for libel...
Anonymous
Anonymous
4 posts

Edited Apr 04, 2008, 17:08
Re: picketing Scientology in UK cities on 12th April 2008
Apr 04, 2008, 17:08
"Pretty questionable handing out recruitment personality tests to twelve year olds though."

Indeed. If by 'questionable' you mean 'totally f*cked up' , then I agree... ;-)
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: picketing Scientology in UK cities on 12th April 2008
Apr 05, 2008, 12:59
I've been targetted by them a couple of times. Because I now know what they are I challenge them on it, and they don't like that at all.

(blogged about my last one here http://bristlingbadger.blogspot.com/2005/04/madness-of-st-helens.html )

They lie through their teeth and say the 'stress test' is nothing to do with religion and they're not Scientologists.

Which sets them up for the line they never have an answer to; If they're really so right, why do they have to lie and act ashamed of who they are? Surely the whole point of a religion is to encourage a higher standard of moral behaviour. Surely that should start by not lying to people.
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Edited Apr 17, 2008, 09:13
Scientology
Apr 17, 2008, 09:12
I've filled in those "test" papers before.
Twice.
Twice, I wrote exactly what they wanted me to write so I got invited in the hall.
Twice, I enjoyed a cup of tea and a Kit Kat in the warm, instead of waiting in the rain at the bus stop.

I love them sciencefiffik nutters I does !

:o)
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

City of London cops defend Scientology
May 18, 2008, 13:07
This week's Schnews reports on a demo aganst Scientology in the City of London that had people threatened with prosecution for having placards using the word 'cult'.

Oddly, in the rest of London the police didn't mind it at all.

Then we find out CoL cops have been hobnobbing with the Scientologists...

http://www.schnews.org.uk/archive/news6321.htm
laresident
laresident
861 posts

Re: City of London cops defend Scientology
May 18, 2008, 13:55
It should be known that they work hard to influence spheres other than the nutty Hollywood circles. With huge funds at their disposal a lot of effort is put into globally infiltrating education, prisons, politics and even the United Nations.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index