Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
9/11 (or 11/9 for Brits) -All You Ever Needed To Know!

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Re: Western Corruption?
Sep 25, 2006, 13:52
Maybe not, and likewise your knowledge of me is also very limited. However, you do seem to be the kind of person that doesn't let facts or common sense get in the way of a good story. You've failed to come up with one reasonable argument other than very simplistic statements of the 'ooh.. it's a bit suspicious', and well, no, it isn't really. So anyway, never mind eh ? A continuation of this discussion won't benefit either of us, that being the case we really shouldn't bother.
dee
1955 posts

Sep 25, 2006, 14:10
The facts are there...small hole - big plane - pentagon. building 7 being 'pulled', melting steel...etc, theevidence is there to be sifted through, most arguments can be deemed weak.... do you believe in Jesus, the bible etc ;-) Anyway good luck with your investigations......dont worry, your government is in control!!
dee
1955 posts

Sep 25, 2006, 14:53
Ha ha ....I win! I win!! Me! Me!!
odannyboy
82 posts

Sep 25, 2006, 16:59
dee wrote:
Ha ha ....I win! I win!! Me! Me!!

You most certainly did. Spread the word!

Dan :-{)
caramelsauce
24 posts

Sep 25, 2006, 21:43
Leonard wrote:
Indeed, a source of amusement, still the tapes were there though.

Hello Dee - not sure if the transcript can be found on The Vanity Fair site, but a link to the article Leonard referred to was posted in the last two months somewhere on this forum. (It appeared in Vanity Fair around the time 'United 93' was on the pictures, as the makers were allowed access to the recordings). If you read it, it kind of makes a lot sense - bases originally geared up to fight the 3rd world war, since largely neglected, and occassionally going through routine drills.

It might not convince you that it wasn't a conspiracy, but it's worth a read regardless.

Rapture madness from American Christian fundamentalists occassionally makes me more believing of conspiracy theories. This is well worth a read http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/doomsday.html
dee
1955 posts

Sep 26, 2006, 08:27
Cheers..I'll try and get round to reading it at some point, i can only get on the net at work... another theory is that these terrorist attacks are 'allowed' to happen.......mmm...
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Re: 9/11 (or 11/9 for Brits) -All You Ever Needed To Know!
Sep 26, 2006, 11:13
Haven't you heard? The US government have also invented a 'Men in Black' style mind eraser which they've used to remove all memories of those involved in the attack. I haven't actually seen one myself, but a mate of mine met a bloke in a puib who's dog claimed to witnessed them in action - so it must be true.

Apparently the only person left who has any recollection of the attack is Bubya himself....and once the dementia sets in......?
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Sep 26, 2006, 11:29
[quote="dee"] no footage (well, good footage anyway)

Its a good point - what happened to the high quality, professionally manned camera crews who habitually tune their lenses onto obscure sections of the perimeter walls of all government buildings?
dee
1955 posts

Sep 26, 2006, 11:58
Dont be silly now....
nigelswift
8112 posts

Sep 26, 2006, 12:11
"...who's dog claimed to witnessed them in action"

Has the dog got a website? If so, it would be the most convincing conspiracy site by far.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index