U-Know! Forum »
Yo! Kampf (please read this)

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Yo! Kampf (please read this)
Oct 29, 2001, 16:44
"Adolf Hitler in his tome Mein Kampf, credited the United States for instructing the Aryan world in methods to attain land and supremacy over sub-human entities. His version of the Federal Indian policy resulted in the deaths of more than 11 million people. America declares itself to be founded on the principles of a universal brotherhood of all mankind, yet it engaged in the use of slave-labourers abducted from Africa to economically earn its independence from Britain and later, Ilocano Filipinos to lay track for it‘s Railroad firms. And in the 400 plus years since the first African stepped foot in the Americas, the dispute continues to rage as to whether or not the descendents of these slaves truly enjoy equal citizenship rights under the law."

Anyone have any feelings? This isn't anti-US rhetoric that I'm referring to, it's just a wake up call, and below is far and away the best article I've read regarding the bombings etc. Seqoyah Rodriguez? why isn't he sitting in the White House, why do we have a mad muppet? I'm worried beyond sleep that the terrorists shall achieve their goal and the juvenile Western 'sleeping giant' is gonna trample up a shitload of death for everyone, rather than going after the offenders. Talk of flags, flags and oil, flags and oil and God. What are we like?

http://www.geocities.com/angryindian/pageterrorism.html

Warning*** the above page is readable, but if you click 'home' you are informed that you may be henceforth subjected to surveillance.***

I kid you not.

Morfe.

Peace, Vision, Truth x
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: Yo! Kampf (please read this)
Oct 29, 2001, 20:12
I will read the main body tomorrow night, but I had to go there just to get the message !! Way cool.

Surveil On!!
Wella Balsam
34 posts

Oct 29, 2001, 23:13
How many americans honestly believe(d) Bin Lady will/would be captured? I mean, are you naive or what?

I was quite curious to see what that 'new war on terrorism on all fronts, first war of the new millenium' would be all about, when the phrase was mentioned. Now I see nothing but the same old bomb dropping made famous 50 years ago! If this is going to last for another 2 years then God Bless American Weapons Industry!

And who honestly believes high-tech is going to destroy terrorism as well as win the hearts of innocent afghans?

It's, like, some folks are still 'living in a dream'...
Wella Balsam
34 posts

Oct 29, 2001, 23:35
I've had time (and energy) to read half of it and it sounds like one of those 'evident' self explanatory articles-that-you-tend-to-think-everyone-agrees-with-and-is-taught-in-schools but then you realise you're in a tiny minority and everyone else is living in a weird fantasy world of abstractions, labelling and funny colours...

One of the interesting points is the 'racial-isation' of the attacks on the US. Americans are a mongrel nation, YET it seems most of the rhetoric revolves around 'white america' having been attacked by some kind of 'brown muslim' alien world. Are European descendants more American than African or Asian Americans or even the real (remaining) natives? It seems this is sadly true, US society no more ready for democracy than any other society anywhere else in the world. It's, like, in the US, you have:

1) Americans (the 'whites' in the US, in all their shades of 'white' and with no certain rules as to who applies here...) - the name European Americans is not used, by the way. I've always wondered if Italian descendants are in this category... no, serious...

2) Blacks, who have another name - African Americans, so as not to let anyone forget that's where they came from, by God's Will...

3) Asian Americans (anyone who looks slightly like Kung Fu's relative)

4) the Spanish, anyone from down under who speaks Spanish, similar to the 1 billion 'English' from India.

5) Ethnic minorities, as if any other inhabitant who arrived after 1492 were a bloody majority.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Oct 30, 2001, 00:28
Spot on.

I have to keep constantly reminding myself that the 'self evident' is often result of personal vigilance and research for thae last 15 years, even my best friends don't know a sixteenth of what goes on in the name of democracy.

Truth must come to the majority, onwards and upwards.

Love the new Balsam, mmmmm
Wella Balsam
34 posts

Oct 30, 2001, 12:23
the curious thing is why should such a self-explanatory evident factual article be condemned by anyone? like, it's against democracy?
*if your not with us, your against us* never sounded so camp and crap at the same time - really, the US are living in some sort of apparently-democratic inherently-apathetic society

Please deliver us from ignorance

On another topic, balsamic oil's good for what?

Love you too, brothy!
You fantastic spanker.
Proserpine
195 posts

Re: Living in a pipe dream?
Oct 30, 2001, 13:33
God Bless American Weapons Industry, indeed señor Balsam. Looks like the Oil industry has it's finger in this pie, too (wouldn't ya just know it!)...
America's Pipe Dream

http://www.guardian.co.uk/waronterror/story/0,1361,579169,00.html

In these times of pathetic 'unbiassed' media debate, at least it's good to see Monbiot making very valid "controversial" (read seeing through the govt smokescreen) points.

In fact in another article today, the hypocrisy of Bush's rhetoric is exposed; under Dubya's own definition, we should be bombing the United States as they are training terrorists as we speak...
Backyard Terrorism

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4287795,00.html
Wella Balsam
34 posts

Re: Living in a pipe dream?
Oct 30, 2001, 14:47
'under Dubya's own definition, we should be bombing the United States as they are training terrorists as we speak...'

quite, señor proser'
hey, does anyone really believe there's no more than 'hunt the terrorists' in the minds of bush and co?

as far as I know, american influence in central asia (the world's biggest future oil reserves) would be quite welcome, it is indeed quite tempting...not that I'm suggesting that Dumbya's anything to do with oil at all...

all those new ex-soviet republics are in dire need of hard cash and great glorious oil industries so why not give it to them?

Since I visited Azerbaijan in 1991 the derelict oil soviet companies there have been or are being replaced by state-of-the-art new american technology; let's remember that country belongs to the central asian strategic area between Europe and China, as well as soaking in oil, as well as literally on top of Irak, as well as Russia nodding in agreement due to its totally demolished communist obsolete technology, etc etc

to say this is part of a conspiracy theory is like saying God-bless-america Bush has never ever thought of this idea before, come on, then, if I or you was an american president I'd be very very very interested...or else he is a cherub who regularly drinks mead from the white house's tropical garden...
ron
ron
706 posts

Nov 01, 2001, 01:35
Generals gathered in their masses,
just like witches at black masses.
Evil minds that plot destruction,
sorcerers of death's construction.
In the fields the bodies burning,
as the war machine keeps turning.
Death and hatred to mankind,
poisoning their brainwashed minds.
Oh lord, yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away.
They only started the war.
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah.

Time will tell on their power minds,
making war just for fun.
Treating people just like pawns in chess,
wait till their judgement day comes, yeah.

Now in darkness world stops turning,
ashes where the bodies burning.
No more War Pigs have the power,
Hand of God has struck the hour.
Day of judgement, God is calling,
on their knees the war pigs crawling.
Begging mercies for their sins,
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings.
Oh lord, yeah!
--Black Sabbath, War Pigs
U-Know! Forum Index