This topic is locked

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Kundalini
Oct 06, 2005, 10:26
Ahhhh is this where you are coming from with the serpant/lizard ideas?!! You do know the serpent actually represents the coil in the base of your spine and is figurative (description) and not an actual serpant living inside you?!!!

Think I'm begining to understand where you're coming from now!!!

"Shakti the Serpent bids you "Sat Nam!" and welcome to Kundalini Yoga, the mother of all yogas and the most powerful yoga known. As brought to the West in 1969 by Yogi Bhajan, it produces results 16 times faster than ordinary yoga.

Its power comes from the Kundalini, an enormous reserve of untapped potential within each of us. It is normally depicted as a coiled or sleeping serpent, located in an area towards the base of the spine.

By gradually and safely awakening this serpent and employing its power, you will benefit greatly from an elevation in consciousness, promotion of physical well-being and an expansion of awareness. You will feel more relaxed and at ease with yourself. Your life will be transformed into one which is happy, healthy & harmonious."
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: Kundalini
Oct 06, 2005, 10:33
Since the beginning of time, men have been going on about having snakes in their trouser area.

Nothing revelatory in that, Nat.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 10:38
lol.... Oh don't I know that!! lol... ;o)

I think Mr Croley snake is more in his trousers than inside him!! ;o) But we could all be proved wrong so I'm going to make sure I come back as a mongoose then I'll be safe as a rat up a drainpipe!!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 10:45
"a rat up a drainpipe"

If that's another euphemism, it's an appalling one.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 10:47
lol... no I meant a rat up a drainpipe is as safe as a ferret in range rover!! ;op >rrasppp<

xxx
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 10:55
Stop!!
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Re: mike croley
Oct 06, 2005, 13:07
Sounds like shoebox zoo to me. Ha.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 18:56
"Kids are sent to school to be suppressed and numbed down, nothing else. "

Mike, are you sure you are really a superior being and in touch with 'the Truth?'

That sounded like something a Sun editor would scrawl - ill-considered, reactionary, broad-brushed vomit.

I would be pleased to discuss it further but your comment wasn't really a discussion, just an accusation. Against the government or the teachers? Both? I have worked in a school for many years, also in youth work, maybe you would like to expand upon your accusation and I might understand what you mean?
Zastrozzi
Zastrozzi
144 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 19:01
I just know I'm going to regret even posting this, but...

What?! You told me that science would catch up very very soon - your EXACT words. Now you're saying that science has 'never been behind'... How exactly do you reconcile those two statements?

Y'know Mike, I used to think that your ideas, frankly mentally divergent as they seemed to me, at least had some form of internal logic - which in all honesty I found interesting, in much the same way that I found 'The Silmarillion' interesting. Now I see that your ideas - if I may even glorify them with such a title - lack even that tiny modicum of saving grace. You're just burbling whatever garbage comes into your head. I could speak with a Turing Test machine and have a more coherent conversation...

Oy...
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 19:05
Don't hold your breath, morfe.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index