U-Know! Forum »
Galloway vs Hitchins

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Galloway vs Hitchins
Aug 30, 2005, 20:24
Oh lemon's OK. I don't really care about him much anymore anyways. There were worse people here, one who I won't mention because people get upset whenever I mention him (and it was before you logged in anyways...)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 30, 2005, 20:27
Oh and I think Galloway could've worded what he was trying to say a bit better. Of course you have to remember Rushdie had a stupid 'fatwah' against him long ago. And hell, Rushdie is obviously no foaming-at-the-mouth 'neo-conservative'.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 30, 2005, 20:31
Starting to sound like lemon myself... Don' stick banana's in the refrigeratior, nono!
Lawrence
9547 posts

kalamansi for ya! ;^)
Aug 30, 2005, 20:49
http://www.imway.com/photo2/living/vegetables/kalamansi.jpg

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/Tagalog/Noel's%20Images/prutas%20at%20gulay/kalamansi.jpg

Makes a positively Satanic Key Lime pie. Wooo!
Wiggy
1696 posts

Aug 30, 2005, 20:55
...was that the infamous Kumquat?
Wiggy
1696 posts

Aug 30, 2005, 20:58
That's a fair point Lawrence, although Rushdie has been known in the past to be able to start an argument in an empty room, and hold a grudge about it for the next ten years.
The Fatwah was nasty, and it was shameful how little support Rushdie had.
Wiggy
1696 posts

Re: kalamansi for ya! ;^)
Aug 30, 2005, 21:05
Mmmmm, pie.
Looks like it's just me and you in here Lawrence, I wonder what fruity subterfuge our friend is planning next.
Do you think he'll stay with the citrus family, or branch out into tropicals?=;o)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 30, 2005, 23:12
It's a good demonstration of vicious religious hypocrisy. If Rushdie insulted Allah wouldn't it be better if they had let Allah punish him? Since when did a diety ever tell anyone what to do?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 30, 2005, 23:18
No no! (LOL!) It was someone I still hold a grudge towards even though he hadn't posted here in almost a year... Used to wow everyone with his musical knowledge until he displayed his own reactionary views on U-Know. Seemed to particularily have an agenda against me, maybe because (admittedly) some of my past postings were kinda childish. Clue: similar to 'Feathered Serpent'. ;^)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: kalamansi for ya! ;^)
Aug 30, 2005, 23:20
Curious to know. :^D
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index