U-Know! Forum »
No2ID Cards Meeting August 25th.

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: No2ID Cards Meeting August 25th.
Aug 15, 2005, 14:08
The Patriot Act might have already cost the United States so much we'd be in another recession soon...
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Aug 15, 2005, 14:44
>>will they stop any unsavoury characters slipping into the country,

How could they? Do we stop all tourists (some of whom are fairly unsavoury, imo) from coming into the country unless they get 1) citizenship 2) an id card.

What would do that would be OTHER countries adopting id cards.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Aug 15, 2005, 14:48
You have said that far more sucinctly than I did in my posting below Mr AQK. Wish I was clever with words and stuff like you is!
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Aug 15, 2005, 16:08
Anyhoo, thought you were pro-ID cards? Y'know stop you having to carry so much plastic?
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Aug 15, 2005, 16:17
"Anyhoo, thought you were pro-ID cards? Y'know stop you having to carry so much plastic?"

When your brother starts dating a Human Rights Lawyer and she tells you the facts, you begin to realise that buying a bigger purse/bag could be a better and far more viable option!! ;o)

I didn't know all the facts until now!
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 15, 2005, 19:05
So in short, Mike, what you are asking us to believe is that it is forecast (by Tibetans viewing thru remote) to reach Doomsday in a few years, and we will be saved at the last minute by aliens from another world who will come in UFO's?

Should I start saving tinned food or will the aliens feed me?

That is a serious question.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 15, 2005, 19:23
Mike, could you consider that the old 'Doomsday approacheth, and we will be saved by God/higher beings at the 11th hour' is a recurring collective mythos/them borne from deep insecurity and a knowledge of our finite physical life on earth?

Please check this list Mike, and tell me why all these people were wrong:

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

There's nothing more open than a mind for change...
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

erratum
Aug 15, 2005, 19:24
'them' - 'theme'

Apologies.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 15, 2005, 20:47
"triggered by cosmic alignments and are not in control of 'our/my' mind."

Fair enough. Just be sure not to hurt people and then claim you 'weren't in control', and 'you heard voices', because the authorities tend not to be too sympathetic.

"We'll just have to watch the news I guess!"

Oh, I watch the news. Currently some folk are making their 'prophesies' come true and bombing us 'unbelievers' again.

They too are not in control of their own minds allegedly. They too have a 'higher calling'.

Thanks for the insight Mike, I'm left hoping that Mr Icke doesn't order you 'Starmen' into action.

"I follow the coincidences and synchronicities which take me on a journey of discovery, knowlege and wisdom."

I do understand that thought process Mike. I myself spent about three years in a similar place, and I believe that it was a period of enormous groth. Yet after a while of 'receiving', I found that the 'leaf-in-the-wind' aspect of my vision-quest had to be defeated in order to not be a pawn of whim.

It's all about balance. Good luck in your journey. I mean that.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

groth!
Aug 15, 2005, 20:48
Enormous GROTH!!! Like a grungey-goth hulk-thang! Ha!

growth (sounds so dull now)
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index