Jul 01, 2004, 15:10
"...the real criminal is Bush"

Right on Saddam!!!!!

That is some righteous truth!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: "This is all theater..."
Jul 01, 2004, 15:23
Yep! I apologise for the comments about Bob Seger. Not that I liked him, but if it's what people dig fine w/ me...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 01, 2004, 15:25
Oops! Forgot it's what Saddam said. Sounding suspiciously like Pinochet when he was held in London. See my "Holy fuck!" thread. He looks thinner!!!
Quexalcote
228 posts

Jul 01, 2004, 15:41
Well, the truth is the truth, and I don't think the extent of criminality between Bush and Hussein can even be compared.................

Personally, I wish the guy could run for president here - I'd vote for him!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Jul 01, 2004, 15:49
I think you may have missed the irony in the original.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 02, 2004, 19:16
Even Saddam is more honest...
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Honestly
Jul 02, 2004, 20:43
Yes, Saddam "honestly" believes there was nothing wrong with the Anfal campaign (poison gas, 400 villages bulldozed, residents buried in mass graves.) You see, Kurds are traitors to Iraq so he was just defending his country from those jackals.

And there was "honestly" nothing wrong with draining the marshes in Southern Iraq either (wiping out the Madan arabs as well as plenty of wildlife in the process.) Those Madan are traitors too. And the wildlife as well I bet!

And invading Kuwait and setting all their oil fields on fire was done in self-defense, "honest"! Kuwait had a secret plan to destroy Iraq's economy by pumping more oil . . . though I honestly wonder why none of the other OPEC nations thought this was grounds for invasion. Oh well, more traitors I guess.
Caratacus
22 posts

Jul 02, 2004, 20:57
Yesterday, Saddam - or one of his doubles, who really knows or cares - got defiant in front of the beak. Today, evidence has been 'found' of chemical weapons.

You know what I find really frightening? The fact that so many people - probably the majority - are actually going to buy this 'coincidence'.

It's easy to fool those who are too eager to be fooled
gorseddphungus
185 posts

Jul 03, 2004, 06:52
as a person saddam may be more cunning and evil than bush but if you use your fucking head you can see that the counting of the dead must be neck and neck at the moment...
gorseddphungus
185 posts

Jul 03, 2004, 06:58
'It's easy to fool those who are too eager to be fooled'
spot on, fools are now desperate to find the smallest thing to hold on to, that's why bush voters will never need to make up their mind. whatever he does, however grotesque he is... for them, he is the man back in power
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index