OMG!!

Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

OMG!!
Oct 09, 2003, 11:54
Anyone watching Ian Duncan Smiths speech now ? :o What is he like ?? Have you ever seen such a lame fake performance. OMG! this is better than a fine B movie.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: OMG!!
Oct 09, 2003, 11:56
Nope we're at work!! ;op <rassppppppppppp>
stray
stray
2057 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 11:58
damn, your all missing a fine piece of ham acting here.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:40
and was anyone misfortunate to see the tory partypoliticalbroadcast the other night? How thick do they think the british public are?? The whole thing was narrated in questions by 'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' eg "Doo yoo know how many pensioners have to fill out 27page forms to get their money? etc etc" as now the tories have reinvented themselves as the party who cares. "Fairness for everyone" I think was their slogan. Yeah right.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:41
"Fairness for everyone".... probably talking about complexion......
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 14:22
You make me laugh, Mr. Torino.
duckbreath
254 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 15:29
i bet they wish they hadnee sacked hague now

i believe tony blair is loving it too
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 15:33
aye, just when he must have been thinking 'o shit, this is it, i'm dying here, no one believes a thing i say, or could possibly vote for me again....'
along comes In Deep Shit (et al) and suddenly, even fucking blair doesn't look so bad anymore!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 18:47
I saw 3/4's of it before I had to go for an appointment. It was pretty embarrasing really, but compelling in its awfulness. Especially when the camera went in on some of the attendee's and you could see the expressions of "Oh...this is.....really ...terrible..we are soooo fucked" on their faces.

The problem is he's trying to up ditch the 'quiet man' schtick and beef himself up a bit and it just doesn't work. The nervous glances to the screens and timid smiles, terrible. If they want proper ham stuff they shoulda got William Shatner to do it.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: OMG!! (redux)
Oct 09, 2003, 23:45
Shit, just seen some of the bits I missed. I can't believe people saying it was a landmark speech! I've seen actors in daytime dramas less shite than IDS's performance. Hyperbad!
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index