Re: BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE
Mar 13, 2017, 16:16
'just a scratch? your arms off!'

'no it isn't'
Black Knight Satelli
6 posts

Mar 13, 2017, 17:09
Took me a while to get that Monty Python Reference. Its not a comedy haha. This is based on real, Alternative Archeology. a NASA funded study now claims that up to 32 advanced civilisations may have existed before us. This is the story of one of them.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 13, 2017, 17:36
a NASA funded study now claims that up to 32 advanced civilisations may have existed before us.

Where were they?
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Edited Mar 13, 2017, 17:45
Mar 13, 2017, 17:44
Black Knight Satelli wrote:
Its not a comedy haha.

The entire universe appears a comedy haha to me more and more these days.
Perhaps i'm growing old or world weary.

We'd all benefit from laughing at it and ourselves a lot more often in my opinion.
Black Knight Satelli
6 posts

Edited Mar 14, 2017, 12:36
Mar 13, 2017, 21:16
deleted.
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Mar 13, 2017, 21:34
Black Knight Satelli wrote:
Hi Nigel, where are the 32 Advanced Civilisations. The evidence is right here, hiding in plain sight. The megalithic structures, the Pyramids. That is what the Alternative Archeology movement is all about. Our History has all been Christianized. BC before Jesus and AD After Jesus. What we are taught in school is just a White, European, Christianized fairy story. Sir Isaac Newton wrote that the dating of The Romans, The Egyptians and Ancient Greece. Was out by 300-1500 years. You think its 2017. Not according to Newton. Jean Hardouin (1649-1729) wrote that 'virtually all Classical texts, works of Art and coins were forged by a group of 13th Century Monks.'

I don't understand. We know there was a civilisation that built megalithic structures.
We know a lot about, if not understand, their monuments. We know when they were built. We know where, in some cases, the people lived. We know when they lived. We dig them up and look at their bones. Their burial goods, the tools they made, the pots they made, the weapons they made. We know what diseases they suffered from, what they ate, how long they lived, where they travelled. In some cases we know what they wore.

What is 'hiding in plain sight'?

Are you suggesting radiocarbon dating is inaccurate perhaps? Some sort of conspiracy is afoot? Are you suggesting the megalithic structures were built by aliens and not by the people we find in barrows?
What is alternative archaeology? I don't know what that really means.

What methods are used in alternative archaeology?
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Mar 13, 2017, 21:54
Mar 13, 2017, 21:51
Evergreen Dazed wrote:

..... Are you suggesting radiocarbon dating is inaccurate perhaps? Some sort of conspiracy is afoot? Are you suggesting the megalithic structures were built by aliens and not by the people we find in barrows?
What is alternative archaeology? I don't know what that really means.

What methods are used in alternative archaeology?

Also known as Pseudo Archaeology
http://pseudoarchaeology.org/whatis.html
Black Knight Satelli
6 posts

Edited Mar 14, 2017, 12:37
Mar 13, 2017, 22:26
deleted
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Edited Mar 13, 2017, 23:10
Mar 13, 2017, 23:09
The real pseudoscientist/elephant in the room is Fomenko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)

The NASA funded paper was not about whether civilisations existed , but how they collapsed . We know that the Minoan , Egyptian ,Roman , Mayan etc. civilisations existed , thanks to archaeology and other disciplines .

The NASA funded paper has nothing to do with Fomenko .
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index