Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Re: BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE
Mar 13, 2017, 23:14
tjj wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:

..... Are you suggesting radiocarbon dating is inaccurate perhaps? Some sort of conspiracy is afoot? Are you suggesting the megalithic structures were built by aliens and not by the people we find in barrows?
What is alternative archaeology? I don't know what that really means.

What methods are used in alternative archaeology?

Also known as Pseudo Archaeology
http://pseudoarchaeology.org/whatis.html

Thanks tjj, i'm already well aware. I just wanted to hear which particular flavour is being offered by the OP.
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Mar 13, 2017, 23:20
Black Knight Satelli wrote:
If you study the work of Isaac Newton, Jean Hardouin, Bruno Bauer. These men are closer to the deception than we are today and could see more clearly what was happening. These are the Alternate Archeologists of the day. As it happens no I am not suggesting Aliens Built the Pyramids or the Megalithic sites. The Alternate Archeologist is looking for the evidence that proves that ancient advanced cultures existed. Nasa has now confirmed this. But they are not alien. The Pseudo Science as you call it. Is what is now taught in Schools and the message is reinforced in movies and tv. If you are going to call Sir Isaac Newton a Pseudo scientist well best of luck to you.

What are you meaning by 'advanced' cultures?
What is the 'deception'?

Give us some meat, as the actress said to the bishop.
Black Knight Satelli
6 posts

Edited Mar 14, 2017, 12:38
Mar 13, 2017, 23:49
deleted
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Mar 14, 2017, 00:01
"Archaeological, dendrochronological, paleographical and carbon methods of dating of ancient sources and artifacts are both non-exact and contradictory, therefore there is not a single piece of firm written evidence or artifact that could be reliably and independently dated earlier than the XI century"

—?Anatoly Fomenko, History: Fiction or Science? (Chronology 1) [Second edition]

You believe this too I suppose?
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Mar 14, 2017, 00:07
Why didn't you mention Fomenko to begin with?

And why mention the Nasa funded paper , the authors of which would find his "theories " hilarious ?
btw , no mention of Neanderthals in it either

This is simple and sums it up pretty well .
http://jcolavito.tripod.com/lostcivilizations/id13.html.
Fomenko is telling you not the read the history books or at least not to believe them . His theories are the ideal fodder for the you tube generation .
Black Knight Satelli
6 posts

Edited Mar 14, 2017, 12:39
Mar 14, 2017, 00:14
Deleted
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Mar 14, 2017, 00:21
can we just start again. I do not know if any of these theories are true or correct, I just find them all very interesting. I am trying to make a movie in which the Neanderthals are not Dozy Cavemen. They had bigger brains than us and were ten times stronger. I imagine it would be a lot easier to build the pyramids if you was a neanderthal. According to stan Gooch they were also Nocturnal which would explain why the ancient Neanderthals mirrored the stars in their Architecture. I am sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. I am not an expert in any of these subjects. Its me that should stop watching youtube!! Sorry for any upsets x

No problem , no upsets .

Chimps have even bigger brains than Neanderthals or us .

What neanderthal architecture ?
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Mar 14, 2017, 00:34
can we just start again. I do not know if any of these theories are true or correct, I just find them all very interesting. I am trying to make a movie in which the Neanderthals are not Dozy Cavemen. They had bigger brains than us and were ten times stronger. I imagine it would be a lot easier to build the pyramids if you was a neanderthal. According to stan Gooch they were also Nocturnal which would explain why the ancient Neanderthals mirrored the stars in their Architecture. I am sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. I am not an expert in any of these subjects. Its me that should stop watching youtube!! Sorry for any upsets x

Nobody is upset and I understand your interest but I feel you have perhaps been misled by some of the stuff you've watched/read.
For example, Neanderthals were around a very long time before monuments such as the pyramids were built.
scubi63
463 posts

Mar 14, 2017, 06:47
I really don't mind people having beliefs and theories that differ from my own as long as they are doing no harm, not forcing them on others (especially the vulnerable), and accept that others do not have the same view.
However, most of the users on this forum generally believe that good solid scientific and documented evidence is required before they are willing to move away from what they already know to be true.
What i dislike about the OP are the introductory words 'I am trying to raise money'. This is a forum predominantly about prehistory and the sharing of information relating to it. It is not a crowd funding forum for your pet (unrelated) project, especially for something that is in my view, complete bollox.
I would suggest you try some of the more outlandish conspiracy theory forums where you may find favour for your project.

Sorry to offend.

Scubi
costaexpress
77 posts

Mar 14, 2017, 08:02
Hi Black Knight, I would love to donate to your worthy project, however, unfortunately, sadly, I have my own pet project which is taking up all my resources. I am convinced, and now just trying to put the proof together, that chickens built the pyramids and still have a covert handle on world affairs operating out of a fast food chain. Keep an eye on the news for an explosive interview with Andrew Marr who clearly still has doubts for reasons best known to himself. Love and Peace for all.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index