Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Do your legs feel funny or tremble when standing in stone circles?

16 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
scubi63
463 posts

Re: Do your legs feel funny or tremble when standing in stone circles?
Jan 29, 2015, 20:57
I have a few knee tremblers in the back of the cinema when I was much much younger but then that's another story.

If we are talking about feelings outside the normal human senses then I think I am correct in saying most people on this forum do not sit easily with people who claim to have senses/abilities that do not fall into those scientifically recognised to be used by a 'normal' person. And those that do only talk about it if prepared to risk the ridicule of those that don't but who normally leave the forum after a short term and in humiliation.

I am open minded enough to talk about these things but only if the person is able to back up their argument with scientific facts and repeatable experiments to prove what they are saying. What I won't entertain are people who claim to have such abilities but are not willing to undergo such testing and expect sceptics to believe them purely on their say so.

Sorry if this seems like I have a closed mind, but the truth is I do not. A few months back I tried divining at the Rollrights and was totally surprised that it seem to more or less work. However, the reason for this could easily have been slight muscle movements as much as some sort of weird phenomenon going on. Unfortunately the conditions were such that I could not prove anything one way or the other and therefore I still remain a sceptic but one who is will to change their mind given the proof required.

:)

Scubi
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index