17 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
moss
moss
2897 posts

Re: Winter Solstice Greetings
Dec 22, 2013, 08:22
GLADMAN wrote:
Seems an appropriate time to say 'thanks' to everyone who posts here - and to Mr Cope and the lads - for keeping this site going. Hey, perhaps we are making a difference?

If your 2013 wasn't the best... and there's a pretty good chance, from my experience.... here's hoping 2014 gathers it up and drop kicks it back whence it came. Yeah, give it all she's got, Scotty. I'm in the mood to turn that corner.

A fruitful and happy if somewhat belated Happy Solstice from me, the moon has just disappeared and the wind is rattling round the windows in a fury this morning.
Some memorable moments for us to, Cornwall and Bodmin Moor especially, and our wonderful guide Sanctuary, we even contemplate moving there next year as well. Germany and the Hochdorf burial, plus of course the marvellous Celtic exhibition at Stuttgart, and sitting at the airport to come home with hardly a euro between us and me hungry as always...
Now today we are off to Whitby and the North York moors, though my family has moved over to the other side of Yorkshire which rather complicates things...
TJJ your news is good, and rejoice for soon the turning of the year will bring the natural world alive again.

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index