Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
MEGALITHS and MONOLITHS Proof Aliens Exist?

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Re: MEGALITHS and MONOLITHS Proof Aliens Exist?
Sep 22, 2013, 16:10
I was there at the same time then as I saw him being interviewed while I was looking at the flints. I managed to have a chat with him later just before he was going to lunch. I guess that is you in one of the photos I posted.

http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/4/hurlers.html
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Sep 22, 2013, 16:58
Lubin wrote:
I was there at the same time then as I saw him being interviewed while I was looking at the flints. I managed to have a chat with him later just before he was going to lunch. I guess that is you in one of the photos I posted.

http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/4/hurlers.html

Yep that was me...covered in blood. I had a rushed shave prior to leaving home and took a slice out of my chin which just wouldn't stop bleeding. Glad I wasn't facing you when you took that shot :-)
Hey, just had a thought. You are probably in one of my shots either in a still or vid. Do I look for a shifty looking character trying to get away with one of those flints :-)
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Sep 22, 2013, 18:50
No you wouldn't see me trying to get the flints as I was behind you :-}.
I was opposite you for a while when you were videoing. Red sweater and black trousers.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Sep 22, 2013, 19:58
Lubin wrote:
No you wouldn't see me trying to get the flints as I was behind you :-}.
I was opposite you for a while when you were videoing. Red sweater and black trousers.

Yep gotchya as you appear to be just arriving and later during further filming.. If you would like to email me your address privately Lubin I'll send you a copy of the vid. My addie is in my profile.
GordonP
474 posts

Sep 24, 2013, 05:35
Rubbish! Just because you don't know how it was done doesn't mean it's impossible.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index