bladup
1986 posts

Re: Trespass on SSSI sites
Sep 07, 2012, 21:12
bladup wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
goffik wrote:
sanctuary wrote:
keeping it more civil is a step in the right direction.

My thoughts precisely. A little less bullying and sockpuppetry would also go a long way.

G x

I have enjoyed this thread immensely (much of it I've read in the evening after the iniitial exchanges). There has been some heat but as VBB says, this mainly reflects the fact that contributors are passionate about this. As Evergreen Dazed said (I think, apologies if it was Mustard) people are clearly thinking about this stuff and after that much of it is shades of conscience.

But this last little bit has annoyed me. Twice now you've mentioned sockpuppetry Goff. I have seen no evidence of this whatsoever in this thread, and I'm afraid that comes across as stirring, at least to me. Care to elaborate on where you believe the sockpuppets to be?

Sorry to ask but what are sockpuppets in this sense?

And while i'm asking questions, does anybody know whats the [ chinese?? ] site you go to when you press on The Megalithic european at the bottom of the page? i can see that it's about the megalithic european though, i can just a imagine a chinese verison of us lot!!!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index