Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vicster
Vicster
662 posts

Re: Northern get-together 2009
May 19, 2009, 15:57
scubi63 wrote:
[quote="Vicster"]I would be happy to see a few of the better known sites and would also be very interested in advice on which are the best 'little gems' to go and see that are not regularly visited by the general public ........but are reasonably accessable for an unfit lardy bloke like me.

Hope to see you there

:o)

Chris

Well, I guess Langdale is out of the question then!! Lucky you are getting your advise from an unfit lardy woman like me!

Vx
Vicster
Vicster
662 posts

Jun 01, 2009, 11:05
Hob wrote:
Sounds like a fine idea Ms V.
[quote="Vicster"]
Then if folk were up for spending the night in Cumbria, a visit to Langdale, offering the opportunity for Copt Howe and a glimpse at the Pike O Stickle, as it would give an excuse to stay at the ODG (or adjacent campsite).

Vicky and I are really keen to get out on the Sunday and see some Cumbrian Rock Art. Anyone else up for doing this?

Vx
Hob
Hob
4033 posts

Jun 01, 2009, 11:38
Argh.

Profuse apologies V.

I'd totally love to, but have just realised I'm not going to be able to make it.

:(
Vicster
Vicster
662 posts

Jun 01, 2009, 12:01
Hob wrote:
Argh.

Profuse apologies V.

I'd totally love to, but have just realised I'm not going to be able to make it.

:(

Doh! I was relying on your showing us some sites on Sunday....bah!
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jun 01, 2009, 12:16
This one really HAS just crept up on me! It's not gonna happen for me, either, I'm sad to say... Just too much on right now...

Would have been great to have seen you all though. Hopefully it'll become a regular feature and I'll have my shit together by next year! :)

G x
Vicster
Vicster
662 posts

Jun 01, 2009, 16:59
goffik wrote:
This one really HAS just crept up on me! It's not gonna happen for me, either, I'm sad to say... Just too much on right now...

Would have been great to have seen you all though. Hopefully it'll become a regular feature and I'll have my shit together by next year! :)

G x

Grrrrrr. More egg mayo for me, then!
scubi63
463 posts

Jun 01, 2009, 23:20
As my old brain forgets things very easily, what time were we meeting at Meg on the Saturday, was it 11 or 12?

I should be free for a little RA on the Sunday too.

Vicster
Vicster
662 posts

Jun 02, 2009, 08:34
scubi63 wrote:
As my old brain forgets things very easily, what time were we meeting at Meg on the Saturday, was it 11 or 12?

I should be free for a little RA on the Sunday too.

We should be there for around 11am (traffic and tide allowing) but anytime around mid-day should be fine. If you want the chance to get the circle to yourselves and get some good shots without me eating a scotch egg in the middle of it all, I would get there earlier!
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Roll call?
Jun 09, 2009, 18:39
Shall we have one? This Saturday 13 June around noon at Long Meg if I haven't missed summat....

Moth
Jane

(Can't wait!!!)

love

Moth
rockartwolf
rockartwolf
588 posts

Re: Roll call?
Jun 09, 2009, 23:05
Looks like i'll be getting there late, working on saturday stock taking, but will try and get there as soon as i can.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index