Pages: 22 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Edited Jul 13, 2009, 01:02
Re: 2009 Avebury Megameet and Lammas
Jul 12, 2009, 23:04
"From this and this alone, PeteG and his cronies have tried to destroy the Sacred Sites Forum and the harmony of Avebury."

Utter BullShit Chance and you know it!

You posted the offending Conditions and Stipulations.
People are entitled to ask where these Conditions?Stipulations came from.

You Still haven't answered the original question.
Did you just make this up yourself?
It Must have come from somewhere and You are responsible for posting it.
You are also responsible for the crap that followed by not answering simple questions.
If anyone is causing problems with ASSF it's YOU!
StoneGloves
StoneGloves
1149 posts

Jul 12, 2009, 23:26
Here's good one - just follow that link ( http://digitaldockyard.ning.com/video/zorro-astra-2007 ). And, yes, I totally apologise for mangling several works of art, in the process. I would love someone to give it a rating. One star would be plenty! Bunny Wig and the Wallers' mix ...
megadread
1202 posts

Jul 12, 2009, 23:32
Pete G wrote:
"From this and this alone, PeteG and his cronies have tried to destroy the Sacred Sites Forum and the harmony of Avebury."

Utter BullShit Chance and you know it!

You posted the offending Conditions and Stipulations.
People are entitled to ask where these conditions came from.

Complete and utter bullshit i'd say.
Chance if you'd have checked your facts before posting the comment that set this whole thing off it would never have got to this.
Did someone feed you the bullshit and you blindly believed it or were you on a wind up, either way you can't deny responsibility.
All i did was ask valid questions and you know that, just the same as you would have done if some group you weren't affiliated to tried to set unnacceptable rules of entrance to your favourite site.

You know Chance, i always thought of you as one of the decent guys, if it was a case of you being fed misinformation and you took it as gospel i could accept that and hold no grudge, is that the case cos you don't seem like the kind of person to deliberatly piss people off, unless you've turned full circle that is.
Also for your information i didn't question your post out of loyalty to Pete or anyone else for that matter, were all grown people and have our own opinions and views, the "rule" was just unnacceptable to me that's why i posted every single comment i made here, i don't regard myself as anyones cronie if i come under that umbrella to you, i can look after myself thanks as can Pete, i don't need a "posse."
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Edited Jul 12, 2009, 23:55
For the record
Jul 12, 2009, 23:39
terry arrived in Avebury in 1999 and announced he was The Keeper of the stones.
No one appointed him.
Gordon Rimes (Not Reames as you say, obviously you don't know him very well)
arrived at Perrys Cottage in 2002 and announced he was The Avebury Pagan Priest.
No one appointed him.
In Both cases this is SELF appointed.

Do check your Facts old boy...
salamander
2 posts

Re: 2009 Avebury Megameet - Other Events
Jul 12, 2009, 23:57
Seems to me Pete G you are using this site to carry out a personal vendetta against someone with whom you dont agree. You need to grow up a little for this is not the way. If you want to critcise, do so under your own name rather than, "someone asked me to post this" or "this was on another site". Stick to pottering around sites and leave off sniping at dedicated individuals who observe every sabat, full moon and new moon without fail. It makes you a lesser man and is not what this website is for. Sal
MisteryWaters
9 posts

Jul 13, 2009, 00:01
Chance wrote:

I would like to finish by saying a few words on this....

Posted by PeteG 12th July 2009ce 16:58 for and on behalf of, Mikki

"If I want to go to the Avebury event.

I want to keep my family and myself safe when attending organised events.... I was nearly sexually assaulted ( I had to fight to bastards of me and thank goodness a car pulled over and they fled) just a couple of months go and it has left me quite badly shaken. I do not want to be forced to stand in the presence of somebody that makes me feel uncomfortable."

Hi Mikki

Your concerns are justly stated, although your association with PeteG is not

If I were in your shoes, it would feel the same.
If you think anyone might try it on with you or your family, well just come.
Don't let anyone make you come and don't let anyone stop you from coming

Be strong child, don't let anyone take the Mikki.

Chance

Please! don't patronise me. I asked a very legitimate question. Then explained why. Your final piss-taking comment is totally uncalled for, but I am not suprised. I enjoy the festivals that I go to, but I am very aware of what could happen at them too. Your heartless comment above shows you have pyschologically issues and should not able to participate in such events. Do you have a lady, or children? If they were attacked I presume it would be fine to make comical remarks about it, yes? I would expect an apology over this, but if not it shows what a truly awful man you must be.
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Jul 13, 2009, 00:09
salamander wrote:
Seems to me Pete G you are using this site to carry out a personal vendetta against someone with whom you dont agree. You need to grow up a little for this is not the way. If you want to critcise, do so under your own name rather than, "someone asked me to post this" or "this was on another site". Stick to pottering around sites and leave off sniping at dedicated individuals who observe every sabat, full moon and new moon without fail. It makes you a lesser man and is not what this website is for. Sal

Not at all Sal.
I just questioned what chance posted as Fact.
I was asked by Mikki to put up her post as she couldn't get onto this web site.
She is here now and can speak for herself.

I could have posted a link like this
http://www.avebury-web.co.uk/chat.html
(Look under the spam comments in the chatbox)
instead of the quote.

Avebury Truth will tell you It's important to bring The Truth to people's attention.
Avebury Truth
17 posts

Jul 13, 2009, 11:44
Pete G wrote:
salamander wrote:

Not at all Sal.
I just questioned what chance posted as Fact.
I was asked by Mikki to put up her post as she couldn't get onto this web site.
She is here now and can speak for herself.

I could have posted a link like this
http://www.avebury-web.co.uk/chat.html
(Look under the spam comments in the chatbox)
instead of the quote.

Avebury Truth will tell you It's important to bring The Truth to people's attention.

11th July 2009 @ 14:04 Avebury Truth worte:
"Rancour - harboured bitterness of mind, speech etc; deep-seated enmity; spite; virulence; sourness.

Your historic grudge is apparent and explains why you chose to start this thread in the first place."
Avebury Truth
17 posts

Jul 13, 2009, 12:09
MisteryWaters wrote:
Chance wrote:

I would like to finish by saying a few words on this....

Posted by PeteG 12th July 2009ce 16:58 for and on behalf of, Mikki

"If I want to go to the Avebury event.

I want to keep my family and myself safe when attending organised events.... I was nearly sexually assaulted ( I had to fight to bastards of me and thank goodness a car pulled over and they fled) just a couple of months go and it has left me quite badly shaken. I do not want to be forced to stand in the presence of somebody that makes me feel uncomfortable."

Hi Mikki

Your concerns are justly stated, although your association with PeteG is not

If I were in your shoes, it would feel the same.
If you think anyone might try it on with you or your family, well just come.
Don't let anyone make you come and don't let anyone stop you from coming

Be strong child, don't let anyone take the Mikki.

Chance

Please! don't patronise me. I asked a very legitimate question. Then explained why. Your final piss-taking comment is totally uncalled for, but I am not suprised. I enjoy the festivals that I go to, but I am very aware of what could happen at them too. Your heartless comment above shows you have pyschologically issues and should not able to participate in such events. Do you have a lady, or children? If they were attacked I presume it would be fine to make comical remarks about it, yes? I would expect an apology over this, but if not it shows what a truly awful man you must be.

Mikki

Your question is of course legitimate when posed to the correct authority. Asking someone to post it for you on a website that cannot give you an answer invites speculation as to the motive of your actions and of those acting for you.

For your reference should this need ever arise in the future contact the National Trust:

[email protected]

and pose the question to the correct authority, anything else could be considered defamation of character:

http://www.cab.org.je/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=231
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Jul 13, 2009, 14:46
Hi again Avebury -

Avebury Truth wrote:
Your question is of course legitimate when posed to the correct authority.

I'll reiterate what I asked you earlier, but which you - quite notably - avoided: what makes discussion of this issue on TMA "not done", so to speak, but is permissable on every other web-forum - especially considering it relates to megalithic/druidic/Avebury issues? And why would you, very poorly, attempt to misdirect such simple issues?

Avebury Truth wrote:
Asking someone to post it for you on a website that cannot give you an answer invites speculation as to the motive of your actions and of those acting for you.

Please cite the evidence for your naive remark Littl....err, sorry - AveburyT! No-one asked anyone to post owt on here. What is the motivation behind you attempting to misdirect this issue? Why the implicit paranoia? Is there something hiding in the bedrock somewhere? C'mon - open your heart and speak straight!

Avebury Truth wrote:
...anything else could be considered defamation of character:

http://www.cab.org.je/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=231

The quick recourse to this link indicates you, or p'raps someone close to you, has had necessity to use it before. Why would that be? What are you trying to deflect here? Who are you exactly?*

* Others may not know, but I know full well who you are!
Pages: 22 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ] This topic is locked

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index