Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

Re: Long Man of Wilmington - URGENT HELP NEEDED
Jul 10, 2007, 07:56
JohnDee007 wrote:

This was posted below:

cursus,Lewes 09/07/2007 10:05:59
The BAA-ing was fair game as far as I am concerned, as you did all mange to look ludicrous while desecrating a sacred site, while at the same time potentially damaging it

Like druids and pagans you mean? Men as well as women in dresses pissing and shitting on stonehenge. I'd suggest these religious fanatics get their own house in order before pointing the finger.

Are you the Holacaust-Denier?

If so don't bother to talk to me about unacceptability in anmy arena.
Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

LONG MAN WOMEN ALL PREGNANT!
Jul 10, 2007, 13:51
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i21535

:D
JohnDee007
23 posts

Jul 10, 2007, 16:21
Cursuswalker wrote:
JohnDee007 wrote:

This was posted below:

cursus,Lewes 09/07/2007 10:05:59
The BAA-ing was fair game as far as I am concerned, as you did all mange to look ludicrous while desecrating a sacred site, while at the same time potentially damaging it

Like druids and pagans you mean? Men as well as women in dresses pissing and shitting on stonehenge. I'd suggest these religious fanatics get their own house in order before pointing the finger.

Are you the Holacaust-Denier?

If so don't bother to talk to me about unacceptability in anmy arena.

A holocaust denier most certainly not but, I do however deny the pagan philosophy that they have divine right to ancient sites. There is evidence to support the holocaust but jack shit to support your wild claims. It's only a handful of decades since your assertions would have led to a spell behind bars. You should remember that when pointing your dogmatic finger at others. Maybe your beloved mother earth was trying to communicate with you through the work of the Women you slate so eagerly.
Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

Jul 10, 2007, 16:46
JohnDee007 wrote:

A holocaust denier most certainly not but, I do however deny the pagan philosophy that they have divine right to ancient sites. There is evidence to support the holocaust but jack shit to support your wild claims. It's only a handful of decades since your assertions would have led to a spell behind bars. You should remember that when pointing your dogmatic finger at others. Maybe your beloved mother earth was trying to communicate with you through the work of the Women you slate so eagerly.

Let me try to translate that:

Not so long ago Pagans could have been imprisoned by religious bigots, therefore they should not hold strong beliefs, even if they only realte to conservation.

By the way, it's not my mother earth. I'm an atheist pagan (But that's a whole other discussion)

I slate the women, their shepherds and the owners of their field due to the apalling example set to others.
JohnDee007
23 posts

Jul 10, 2007, 19:06
Cursuswalker wrote:
JohnDee007 wrote:

Let me try to translate that:

Not so long ago Pagans could have been imprisoned by religious bigots, therefore they should not hold strong beliefs, even if they only realte to conservation.

By the way, it's not my mother earth. I'm an atheist pagan (But that's a whole other discussion)

I slate the women, their shepherds and the owners of their field due to the apalling example set to others.

A lot of fuss over nothing then really. Quite petty in fact.
Best of luck

mike
Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

Jul 10, 2007, 21:08
JohnDee007 wrote:

A lot of fuss over nothing then really. Quite petty in fact.
Best of luck

mike

As in Croley?
Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

final count
Jul 10, 2007, 21:51
Final count on Long Man: 97 women and one man.
(source: You Tube video)
Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

Re: final count
Jul 11, 2007, 08:25
Cursuswalker wrote:

Okay, a bit more detail on that last one:

107 people came up the hill in white, including one man I think (Hard to tell in Trinny and Susannah's latest clobber). This count is fairly easy to get right and I have checked it.

Coming down the hill were 98 in white, or carrying their suits, and one man standing in the background. This is a harder count, but I have double checked.

Did 8 people not go through with it, or did others leave before the camera shots on the You Tube video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRygEvMfuCU
Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

Re: final count
Jul 11, 2007, 13:41
Cursuswalker wrote:
Cursuswalker wrote:

Okay, a bit more detail on that last one:

107 people came up the hill in white, including one man I think (Hard to tell in Trinny and Susannah's latest clobber). This count is fairly easy to get right and I have checked it.

Coming down the hill were 98 in white, or carrying their suits, and one man standing in the background. This is a harder count, but I have double checked.

Did 8 people not go through with it, or did others leave before the camera shots on the You Tube video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRygEvMfuCU

This information has been removed immediately from the ITV message board three times now. Should I take that as a confirmation I wonder?
Cursuswalker
Cursuswalker
597 posts

Link
Jul 11, 2007, 16:19
The Long Man section of TMA is now a link on the Sussex Archaeological Society members yahoo-group.

Just a heads-up.
Pages: 20 – [ Previous | 113 14 15 16 17 18 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index