Avebury & the Marlborough Downs »
The Avebury Journal

137 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
smallblueplanet
472 posts

Re: The Avebury Journal
Mar 24, 2005, 11:54
"Naturally, it's hard for us to address and correct them - which we would have absolutely no reason not to do - unless you tell us the specific matters that have upset you, and how you think they are wrong, and how you think they should be put right <b>and the source from which you derive your contrary facts (since we'd obviously need to check them out, as we always try to do</b>)."

Oh really? .....

>>>> 'I assumed from what was written in TAJ blogs that you'd contacted "official organisations" concerned for their views on certain of the "problems" you highlight??'

>>>Nope. They are merely HA observations and don't pretend to be anything else.

>quote from TAJ ".....another has been left open since September 2004 and >we can't get any information on what's happening. " and "...Enquiries have >been made and no-one seems to know who did it."

>Doesn't this imply you've asked questions? I assumed you'd asked "official >organisations", afterall they're the ones most likely to have answers?

I have no major problem with HA, but if you were interested in giving an informative view of Avebury WHS you could have done your research more thoroughly?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index