"Locals"

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Re: "Locals"
Jun 17, 2003, 15:45
Um, sorry, do you mind if I butt in to ask where you're on about? I've looked around to see if I could work it out, but can't find any clues.

Ta

Moth
Kammer
Kammer
3083 posts

Re: path rights
Jun 17, 2003, 16:14
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llysywennau!

:-)#

K x
Kammer
Kammer
3083 posts

Jun 17, 2003, 16:19
Hi Moth,

I think you might be accessing this Forum via Head Heritage (a purple background page). A lot of us access it via the Modern Antiquarian Web site, and with this version of the Forum sometimes threads are associated with a specific prehistoric sites.

In this case the site is a place called 'Macduff's Cross':

http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/browse.php?site_id=3786

If the above sounds like a reasonable explanation for the confusion, try accessing the Modern Antiquarian Forum from here:

http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/forum.php

Sorry if I've gone off on the wrong tack.

Kammer x
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jun 17, 2003, 16:30
Spot on I reckon. Thanks Kammer.

I knew something like that happened sometimes, but it's never happened to me before.

My problem is that I like reading the other forums too, so I usually come in theat way. I have to read the other forums first otherwise I just get stuck on TMA coz it's my favourite!

I will mend my ways & come out before I go in! Or is it go out before I come in?

Moth
Kammer
Kammer
3083 posts

Re: Locals
Jun 17, 2003, 16:55
Holy McGrail (bless 'im) is planning on sorting this out so that the associated site appears on HH as well. He's avery busy man though (or so he'd have us believe) so this is just one of the things on his list.

Kammer x
pebblesfromheaven
pebblesfromheaven
853 posts

Re: hint #44
Jun 17, 2003, 21:11
EEE I dunno, this linking to the "other" website is becoming, well, a bit like the Holy Grail
ha
;-)

.o0O0o.
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jun 17, 2003, 21:33
Ouch!
nickbrand
nickbrand
431 posts

Fitzcoraldo
Jun 18, 2003, 08:40
Did you get my message Fitz?
Kammer
Kammer
3083 posts

Jun 18, 2003, 13:56
I think we're talking at cross porpoises. I meant that links to sites within TMA would be included in postings to the forum via HH.

Does that make sense? Probably not.

Alternatively you know exactly what I meant, and you're hinting at something else.

:-)#

K x
pebblesfromheaven
pebblesfromheaven
853 posts

Jun 18, 2003, 13:59
I knew wot u meant,
I always take the purple route and when peeps post on the forum from the TMA side it doesn't show on the purple side the TMA Site it refers to if any.
what's confusing about that?
;-)

.o0O0o.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index