7 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: best live gig ever, ever!
Feb 10, 2003, 23:25
TOTAL EXPERIENCE CATEGORY
Totally Stoned Out of Your Head all dayer at Queen Mary College, Magic Musgroom Band on a wole host of mushrooms - what a session, took us about two hours wandering to get back to Victoria station - laugh, we creased up the entire way

MOST CATHARTIC MOMENT
Treworgey Tree Fayre/Elephant Fayre - tripping me head off in me tent reading encyclopedia psychedelica and over the ether come Hawkwind Master Of The Universe zombie like trail through the site to the stage and mad kinda detached dancing throught the set, then back to then tents and meeting all these amazing people all so synchronous and stuff wow

THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT CATEGORY
AfroCelts at the Fleadh with the kids in tow

LIVING LEGEND CATEGORY
Shane MacGowan St Patricks Day loadsa Guiness and mates all singing the big mans words as we wander off to find a lock in after and awesome performance

LET'S RELAX CATEGORY
Glasto 86 - The Cure and Sinead and loadsa Irish people who I was working with on a farm that summer and the Irish doing so well in the world cup

WHA?
Torpedo Town - too out of it for too much of the whole time, strong tainted acid and special brew no money for food walking too far trying to keep up with (imbibe/ingestion wise) mad people who I couldn't and no sleep 'cos all the vehicles around didn't shut down their noise the entire weekend - home of infamous sausagemeat men episode

KILL ME NOW THE MOMENT IS PERFECT
Not yet .. one day maybe

Unsung Forum Index