Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Noise of the Month - Any Takers?
Jan 26, 2003, 22:16
Calling all bands and musicians…

Noiseweb is looking for Noise of the Month for February, and there hasn’t exactly been a rush. If you want to get your song heard - send me a CD and the chances are Ill put something up at some point. Please - we need some new blood, and I know you’re out there. We still get a lot of hits despite there not being much new content - folks are always listening to our (now extensive) back catalogue! Old hands, send me some new stuff - it’s been very quiet at Squid Mansions. I was thinking about Noisemakers Chapter 3, but there hasn’t been enough input.

Er…I know I’ve been virulently opposing ppl advertising their websites on HH lately, and I hope Mr.McGrail won’t mind, but here’s where to go if you want to send something off. Or send me an email at [email protected]

http://www.noiseweb.co.uk

Pe@ce and Luurve,
Squiddo
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Re: Noise of the Month - Any Takers?
Jan 26, 2003, 22:27
I'll send you a new 8 track CD tomorrow Squid. Was holding on untill I got some covers sorted (which I can always send you later). So no flash cover, but you'll have the new tunes.

MB
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Jan 26, 2003, 22:43
sounds good to me - thanks monkeyboy
konaman
konaman
533 posts

Jan 26, 2003, 23:05
dug the tascam out today. so who knows, if you still accept analogue !!
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

hey Squid
Jan 27, 2003, 12:41
The CD is now in the post. Keep an eye out for it landing on your doormat, maybe even tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it.
jellyfysh
jellyfysh
247 posts

Jan 28, 2003, 17:54
I'm not sure if they're worth hearing but I've posted some of my own songs on my site
www,jellyfysh.com
if anyone fancies a listen. I'd appreciate some feedback as I'm just starting to compile the noises of the digital ether and any input is a great bonus

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~jellyfysh/jellyfyshsongspage.asp
there are also some songs from a band I used to sing with called Papajellyfish
I've put some songs up at
http://web.onetel.net.uk/~jellyfysh/PAPAJ_SONGSPAGE.asp
have a gander............
jellyfysh
jellyfysh
247 posts

Jan 28, 2003, 18:08
oops should be www.jellyfysh.com
damn that comma.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: hey Squid
Jan 29, 2003, 09:21
fanks monkeyboy. the CD arrived. I'm still not very well, but I managed to give it a listen and it brightened my day - sounds fantastic - one of the best noisemakers CDs I've ever had I reckon.

Squiddo
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Jan 29, 2003, 09:22
digital preffered (or at least CD), but analogue is better than nothin' - go for it Konaman!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Jan 29, 2003, 09:22
thanks for the post jellyfysh...I'll try to check out your site when I get the time. I prefer to get a CD though if that's at all possible...

Cheers!
Squiddo
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index