Topic View: Flat | Threaded
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Re: New Teardrop archive release (1982)
Jul 09, 2021, 19:27
common era wrote:
HI DEN wrote:
Did they cancel it just recently? I got another preorder in at Norman (I'd rather preorder it as it seems i'm going to be busy the next month and keeping an eye on a record that can vanish in no time is going to be difficult..), they've always always delivered in the past.

But fuck if they cancel it too. I made the earlier, cancelled, preorder pretty early on. Got the cancellation notice two days ago.

Ordered it through Juno on June 16th and received the following email from them on June 30th:

Juno wrote:
Unfortunately, we've been advised by the supplier that they won't be able to supply sufficient stock of Julian COPE/THE TEARDROP EXPLODES Cold War Psychedelia (limited LP) to meet demand, so we regret that we won't be able to fulfil your preorder.

The annoying part is that they are still taking pre-orders for it :-(

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/julian-cope-the-teardrop-cold-war-psychedelia/834521-01/

Hey man,

well that ain't right if they're selling the record after canceling your preorder. Wonder what' going on.

Anyway, Norman are still taking orders and I got pretty much assured that I'll get a copy I ordered few days ago.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index