105 posts

Guerilla Grow LP
Jan 08, 2021, 17:49
Tasty... https://www.headheritage.co.uk/merchandiser/item/HH30LP/
drudeawakening
138 posts

Re: Guerilla Grow LP
Jan 08, 2021, 19:13
Awesome. I know this will appeal to those that missed out the first time and vinyl fans. Great album and one of my Dope favourites!
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Jan 09, 2021, 12:39
Ordered!!! I also have the cd version.
phallus dei
583 posts

Jan 09, 2021, 14:23
Definitely one of the best Dope releases! Glad to see it get a wider availability.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Jan 09, 2021, 15:34
sweetfeed wrote:

Tres cool. I'm not sure if UK postage is making it out of the country yet, but I've ordered anyway.

I'd be down for vinyl versions of all the Dope stuff.
garerama
garerama
1110 posts

Jan 09, 2021, 18:32
phallus dei wrote:
Definitely one of the best Dope releases! Glad to see it get a wider availability.

I'd like to see it a bit less limited. Worse time of the year for me financially. No doubt be sold out by the end of the month when I will happily purchase and only available via Ebay/ Discogs vultures ...
Jeez
98 posts

Jan 10, 2021, 09:15
A thing of beauty.

He who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence.
Ordered:)
Bourbonus
Bourbonus
66 posts

Edited Jan 12, 2021, 10:38
Jan 12, 2021, 10:37
I've enjoyed some of Dope, but other bits I've not, but every time I say to myself "should I take the plunge" I usually do. This time, I've read what others have said about it (haven't heard it before) ordered it, and it's just arrived. As usual, with HH items, the packaging is great. I'm poorly at the moment, stress caused by moronic neighbours, and my birthday is on Thursday, so I'm hoping this will cheer me up :-)
England 1966
England 1966
59 posts

Jan 12, 2021, 11:08
Bourbonus wrote:
I've enjoyed some of Dope, but other bits I've not, but every time I say to myself "should I take the plunge" I usually do. This time, I've read what others have said about it (haven't heard it before) ordered it, and it's just arrived. As usual, with HH items, the packaging is great. I'm poorly at the moment, stress caused by moronic neighbours, and my birthday is on Thursday, so I'm hoping this will cheer me up :-)

Happy birthday, hope you feel better soon, 'moronic neighbours...guess you're living in washington, look up he'll be gone on 20th'

Anyone knows how many copies of this one, 'odin on acid' only had 200 copies pressed. Maybe that could be next reissue.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 12, 2021, 15:05
Ordered, would love it to come with an mp3 download but can't see that happening. I've been trying to get it on CD since I forgot to order it last time. Never appears on eBay or Discogs
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index