17 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
common era
865 posts

Edited Mar 11, 2020, 10:18
Re: The In-Psychlopaedia: Cope discography
Mar 11, 2020, 10:10
darrell wrote:
Many thanks, CE. Looking forward to having a browse through.

If you need my email you'll find it on the 'contact' page at the end of the website.

ETA - after looking at your site for about thirty seconds, I've already found clarification of a long-standing issue I was never sure about! Namely, the various 'interview' LPs - I don't have these and had always figured that the pink vinyl and pic disc were variants (possibly bootlegged) of the Saint Julian interview. From your notes and running times, it seems not...

Yes, the items mentioned are separate interview discs. Feel free to grab anything from the site you may need and let me know if you have any other questions. As I mentioned before the site extends up to about 2012, but is fairly complete up to that point.

The cover scans aren't very big by today's standards as the site began back when the internet was steam powered and so images needed to be smaller so that you didn't have to wait a week for them to load. The original version of Trampolene launched at the end of the last century! Cheers! CE

Unsung Forum Index