Unsung Forum »
FOAD find! Another gap filled.

12 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
darrell
49 posts

Re: FOAD find! Another gap filled.
Mar 01, 2020, 18:30
I intend to, once it's been knocked into shape a little more and once I can figure out the best way to present the info (thinking of setting up a basic website so I can keep it accessible and updated). As you'll be aware, it's a nightmare to compile! I seem to be attracted to characters like Julian and MES, who go/went out of their way to make releases difficult to get and discographies hard to complete for loyal fans, never mind people with a passing interest. Over the years I've managed to build a Fall/Smith collection with every LP and single, plus all kinds of odd releases, one-offs, and guest spots, and I'm not far off with my Cope archive now either (the Spaceship CD being the one I thought I would never get) - although, as noted earlier, who knows what pseudonyms or side-projects are in plain sight that we haven't identified yet?!

That's another point to make regarding the discography - I'll be more than happy for folk here at HH to correct it or to suggest additions, once it's ready for public view. Will strive to get something ready soon.

Unsung Forum Index