Unsung Forum »
Cope Tour

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Jeez
98 posts

Re: Cope Tour
Feb 28, 2020, 19:22
I remember the Head On Tour way back in 1991/2 when Julian cancelled the Town & Country Club after he'd been booted off the Island (I think he fell down stairs or something). It took a long time for the rescheduled gigs, but it was so worth it. He did near enough a 3 hour set. Mind you, that was him in the flush of youth. He's worth waiting for though. Still got the T-shirt and a bootleg VHS I signed up for after the gig.
Makkr
308 posts

Feb 28, 2020, 19:58
Jeez wrote:
I remember the Head On Tour way back in 1991/2 when Julian cancelled the Town & Country Club after he'd been booted off the Island (I think he fell down stairs or something). It took a long time for the rescheduled gigs, but it was so worth it. He did near enough a 3 hour set. Mind you, that was him in the flush of youth. He's worth waiting for though. Still got the T-shirt and a bootleg VHS I signed up for after the gig.

I was there and I have a VHS copy of the gig from Town and Country Club, January 1993.
Did you buy a Head-On mug off that tour? I bought two and still have them intact and unused.
Jeez
98 posts

Feb 28, 2020, 22:59
No, I don't remember seeing any mugs. I did buy a massive 6x4 foot Peggy Suicide poster from outside the venue. I still have my AliveJehovahkill T-shirt though, but it looks a bit flakey now. Delicate!
Makkr
308 posts

Feb 29, 2020, 10:04
Yeah, I bought the mugs at the Sheffield Uni gig in the January of that tour.

I still have a couple of the 'Alive' tshirts also, in good nick as they've hardly been worn.
darrell
49 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2020, 12:26
Mar 07, 2020, 12:25
Norwich and Nottingham cancelled. I was due to go to the Notts show. Dates to be rescheduled. Hope Julian's on the mend soon.
Three Fingered Pete
50 posts

Mar 07, 2020, 18:13
darrell wrote:
Norwich and Nottingham cancelled. I was due to go to the Notts show. Dates to be rescheduled. Hope Julian's on the mend soon.

Tale it from me, the whole tour party are bummed out about this too.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index