Topic View: Flat | Threaded
garerama
garerama
1115 posts

Edited Feb 23, 2019, 23:39
Re: Antequera
Feb 23, 2019, 23:38
drudeawakening wrote:
Awesome. It sounds a lot like it’ll be like some of the stuff Duir have done. Already ordered.

The idea that this is ‘the first in a series’ is kind of intreaguing.

Exactly! We've got all this happening at mo with Copey.

Dope (and it its multi collaborations and media formats)
Rite series has been expanded
Likewise with Skellington
Ebay auctions / Storeroom 3 etc ...
Island failed vinyl reissue campaign
No doubt some gigs along the way ...

Have I missed anything?

and now this.

Finding it very difficult to keep up ...
drudeawakening
138 posts

Feb 24, 2019, 16:22
Howburn Digger wrote:
My postie handed me mine this very morning. Intriguing package (disc mounted on outside of stiff poetry booklet cover). I'll have to devise a way of storing. Disc and Booklet cannot fit a traditional DVD box and I cannot leave the disc exposed on the cover.
Just ripped to my in car MP3 player (not Apple-based... I'm talking traditional Bush). I'll turn it up to 11 on my way to Galloway this afternoon.

Nice, speedy delivery system as usual from HH.

Does the disc/book come in any kind of protective bag?
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Feb 24, 2019, 22:16
drudeawakening wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
My postie handed me mine this very morning. Intriguing package (disc mounted on outside of stiff poetry booklet cover). I'll have to devise a way of storing. Disc and Booklet cannot fit a traditional DVD box and I cannot leave the disc exposed on the cover.
Just ripped to my in car MP3 player (not Apple-based... I'm talking traditional Bush). I'll turn it up to 11 on my way to Galloway this afternoon.

Nice, speedy delivery system as usual from HH.

Does the disc/book come in any kind of protective bag?

It comes in a lightweight, clear plastic wrapper. A wrapper such as one might find enclosing a birthday or greetings card.
tippy wooder
85 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 11:03
Jeez. I missed this and it has disappeared from the Merchandiser!
drudeawakening
138 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 11:08
tippy wooder wrote:
Jeez. I missed this and it has disappeared from the Merchandiser!

There has been an update to say the distributor is sitting on another box, so as soon as that comes through the item will be back on the Merchandiser. Keep your eyes peeled as it might not be there for long!

On a related note, I ordered mine on Friday about 11, and still sadly no sign yet. I'm wondering whether the distributor shortage includes some that already placed orders?
marka123
6 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 12:50
Exactly the same for me, very unusual for HH orders to take this long. I emailed to ask if my order was coming from the last batch but have not heard back as yet.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Feb 27, 2019, 15:35
Mine arrived today. Not had much of a listen but I’ve ripped it to iTunes. On first aural experience this sounds dramatic, brooding and shamanistic - so, as it should!

The booklet has some nice pictures, a brief introduction and the text in full.

Lovely package. Hope anyone who still hasn’t ordered one can get one of their own soon. As mine took a few days to deliver, hopefully this means that the missing box is now with HH and they can put it back up on the site.
marka123
6 posts

Feb 27, 2019, 16:15
Yes, mine arrived today also, listening now, my sort of thing, great stuff!!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8768 posts

Feb 27, 2019, 19:06
Mine arrived today too - bloody great it is, takes me back to the Odin days. Sadly only 14 minutes long though.
Monganaut
Monganaut
2381 posts

Feb 27, 2019, 19:40
I put my order in same time and mine arrived this morn (cheers HH :) Fingers X'd fer your copies.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index