Unsung Forum »
Antequera

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tippy wooder
85 posts

Re: Antequera
Mar 13, 2019, 09:52
Order, arrived, listened and loved. Good stuff indeed.
potjebier
16 posts

Apr 06, 2019, 12:24
And here we go again: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/13306875?ev=rb
I don't mind making a little money but this is ridiculous. I'd suggest HH to sell these things strictly one per person (rather than two) in the future.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Apr 06, 2019, 20:08
Or even have mp3 downloads for sale on the site. Would end pretty much all of that.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Edited Apr 06, 2019, 21:41
Apr 06, 2019, 21:28
These people rarely prosper. Quite the opposite ...

Because these things are made in such limited numbers and thus presumably deemed adequate in number sold at the point of no longer being available, I am happy to provide mp3s to anyone that wants them: ottospooky at me dot com
ayjayemm
ayjayemm
32 posts

Apr 07, 2019, 10:53
I bought two!! But one was for my brother who doesn't have time to check the site as religiously as I do. In my defence, I've never flipped any Copey related stuff for profit, I think it's despicable. Any doubles I had would be offered up on the forum. But I don't have any. Because I am an obsessive hoarder. And they're mine ;)
Boxnudger
Boxnudger
246 posts

Apr 07, 2019, 19:02
I have to say this annoys me. It seems that, unless you check the merchandiser every week then you're going to miss out on something, like this. An email to let people know there's something new in the merchandiser would be nice - I'm sure I tick the box saying yes please to this every time I order something. Or maybe take note of how fast things sell out and press more copies.

I've been very lucky with previous items, but not on this occasion.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 07, 2019, 19:37
Boxnudger wrote:
I have to say this annoys me. It seems that, unless you check the merchandiser every week then you're going to miss out on something, like this.

An email to let people know there's something new in the merchandiser would be nice - I'm sure I tick the box saying yes please to this every time I order something. Or maybe take note of how fast things sell out and press more copies.

I've been very lucky with previous items, but not on this occasion.

@ Boxnudger ...You need to check the merchandiser daily.

Seriously.
Boxnudger
Boxnudger
246 posts

Apr 07, 2019, 23:08
I know, I know. I'll have to check if there's anything else I've missed.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

RITE NOW!
Apr 08, 2019, 00:29
It's available on Merchandiser right now!
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Apr 08, 2019, 00:30
That's so stupid, it's available via Merchandiser now.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index