23 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2375 posts

Edited Oct 03, 2018, 11:51
Re: Is this Copes most honest interview...?...oh and Fido's Blues Links
Oct 03, 2018, 11:33
I never said Cope HAD aspergers or was on the autistic spectrum, just that some of his actions and behaviours suggested so (well my missus did, as I said, her Dad has it, so she's observed it at close quarters growing up, and has noted how it seems to manifest itself more openly the older he gets).
I'd hate to think peeps were taking it as red that the guy has the condition.

I don't know the guy, he's not my friend or acquaintance, I've not observed him up close going about his everyday life. What I've gleaned is from interviews and hearsay. I remember how he cut out Thipe from his life for spurious reasons way back when, a fella who had (like his work with COIL) given Cope a shot in the arm that gave birth to a plethora of new projects, ideas and new directions. Cope even cut his hair to resemble the guy his influence was so profound. Having said all that.... He has been an amazing inspiring force that has enriched many of our lives in all kinds of ways. I love the guy to bits, faults and all. Let's be honest, most, if not all of us have been intentionally or unintentionally shits to someone else for whatever reason in our lifetime for reasons that, looking back, we're not so proud of.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index