May 13, 2018, 13:20
Wotchaget?
ottospooky
62 posts

Re: The Archdrude Sells His Relics
May 13, 2018, 14:24
Vybik Jon wrote:
Wotchaget?

I managed to secure the David Wrench Black Sheep E.P.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

May 13, 2018, 15:34
Splendid!

Print this so you can tick off your FOAD collection as it grows.

http://www.fuckoffanddi.com/
ottospooky
62 posts

May 13, 2018, 16:23
Vybik Jon wrote:
Splendid!

Print this so you can tick off your FOAD collection as it grows.

Thanks! Actually the CDs - particularly the FOAD releases are what interests me most about this deccluttering exercise Copey’s got going on.

I wanted the White Hills release as well but I missed the end of the auction. Don’t think I’ll get another opportunity. Lots of pressings are around the hundred number. But I’m in this for the long haul!
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Jun 09, 2018, 14:55
Many many more goodies on the eBay for those to bid on. I hope they keep this pace up for years.
ottospooky
62 posts

Edited Jun 09, 2018, 16:04
Jun 09, 2018, 16:03
I never knew the FOaD re-release of the Anal record was limited to 50 copies. That's mad!

Makes me think that most of the FOaD releases had similar print-runs, especially those on CDr.

That copy or Raw Power Suite is limited to 99 copies so get them while you can if you want them, you might not get another chance!
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Jun 10, 2018, 16:52
ottospooky wrote:
I never knew the FOaD re-release of the Anal record was limited to 50 copies. That's mad!

Makes me think that most of the FOaD releases had similar print-runs, especially those on CDr.

That copy or Raw Power Suite is limited to 99 copies so get them while you can if you want them, you might not get another chance!

Yeah I think the first few were 50, then most were 100 or 200. Rite Bastard and Cadaverous were 500.
ottospooky
62 posts

Jun 10, 2018, 21:32
Rite Bastard was like hen's teeth; now a few more copies seem to be surfacing on the secondary market.

I'm planning on putting together a JC/Head Heritage/associated labels picture blog for publication at some point... there is very little discography info online, although these threads on here are usually a good source of information, if one is willing to dig a bit!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Jun 11, 2018, 00:55
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Oct 05, 2018, 14:36
For any Album of the Month completists, Cope is selling his copy of "Sacrificial Totem 2005 Hurqalya CD Katabatik Rare Limited Edition" in the ebay archive sale.

I have one myself, but it rarely comes up for sale so have at er.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index