Re: The Archdrude Sells His Relics
Apr 09, 2018, 20:46
And more - including 1975 Pere Ubu.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Apr 09, 2018, 23:16
Bloody hell, that Black Sheep dvd has gotten ridiculously expensive.
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Apr 10, 2018, 18:06
yeah it did....real shame it didn't get a proper release for more fans to enjoy
ottospooky
62 posts

Apr 10, 2018, 20:39
If everyone here pays a tenner or so we could get it and post it to one of the video upload sites. C’mon people!!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 11:37
ottospooky wrote:
If everyone here pays a tenner or so we could get it and post it to one of the video upload sites. C’mon people!!

I’m certainly game for buying it alongside anyone who wants to chip a tenner in for a copy, spending £10x however many people say yay.

Obviously I would never approve of putting it onto one of those upload site thingies I have heard exist
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 14:34
necropolist wrote:

Obviously I would never approve of putting it onto one of those upload site thingies I have heard exist

Pants on fire !!!

:o)
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 23:51
My tenner's here if needed.
Mantid
100 posts

Apr 12, 2018, 14:45
I put in a fairly chunky bid on the Megalithic European because I've wanted it a long while anyway, and I would love to sponsor Copework directly (I do hope this sale is actually to his/their benefit) but I can't keep up with what wealthier-than-I collectors will pay.

Bummer about the Black Sheep DVD, too... I would love to see this. I watch the "busking tour" trailer on youtube with some regularity and would love to see more.

Sortof (ok very) unrelated- I did finally cough up the fairly high going rates for a vinyl copy of 20 Mothers and have been loving it; the way it is divided into Phases is great and the purple is visually intoxicating. I hope we invent time travel soon so I can tell myself 30 years ago to pay more attention to the Copian arts.
ottospooky
62 posts

May 13, 2018, 12:52
For anyone interested I was lucky enough to obtain a relic from the archive. And for what I would regard as a good price, given the rarity.

As the listings say, there was a signed postcard enclosed, certifying they the item belonged to Julian Cope. It’s got the JC Archive Fried trick art from this site on the front. Lovely stuff. Usual stellar Head Heritage service, too. .
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index