Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Re: C R O Y D O N
Sep 14, 2010, 21:26
Kid Calamity wrote:
Getting a ticket from somebody without an email link called Mr. X should be easy, shouldn't it.

Just a tad!
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Edited Sep 14, 2010, 21:28
Sep 14, 2010, 21:28
Mr X wrote:
I have a spare

Spare tyre? Spare ticket? Second head?

You'll have to wave your magic wand harder than that.

:O)
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Sep 15, 2010, 00:38
if you shut your eyes, click your heels together and shout 'Wales will win the next World Cup' there's a bloody good chance you'll get a ticket. xx
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Sep 15, 2010, 09:06
Popel Vooje wrote:
Well I'd be up for some Indian noshage before the gig if enough other people are. Never a good idea to eat on an empty stomach.

There don't seem to be many takers Popel. Are you staying at one of the hotels? We're at the Holiday Inn. Perhaps we could meet beforehand and decide what to do about pre gig scoff/drinks?
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Sep 15, 2010, 09:10
Squid Tempest wrote:
Popel Vooje wrote:
Well I'd be up for some Indian noshage before the gig if enough other people are. Never a good idea to eat on an empty stomach.

There don't seem to be many takers Popel. Are you staying at one of the hotels? We're at the Holiday Inn. Perhaps we could meet beforehand and decide what to do about pre gig scoff/drinks?

No - I won't be staying at a hotel as I'm getting the tram back to Wimbledon afterwards, but if you want to exchange mobile numbers I'll PM you mine and you either call me or do the same if you like. I'm finishing work at 5.30 that day so I'll likely have about an hour to kill before the show starts.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Sep 15, 2010, 09:24
Popel Vooje wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Popel Vooje wrote:

No - I won't be staying at a hotel as I'm getting the tram back to Wimbledon afterwards, but if you want to exchange mobile numbers I'll PM you mine and you either call me or do the same if you like. I'm finishing work at 5.30 that day so I'll likely have about an hour to kill before the show starts.

I'll PM you my mobile, but I'm really crap at turning my phone on! I might want to eat earlier than that though. Whatever, twill be grand to see you again, should be a good night.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Sep 15, 2010, 09:32
Popel & Squid, I'll need to eat something - so have emailed you both my mobile number.
naughtynige
naughtynige
778 posts

Pub?
Sep 15, 2010, 09:32
Sorry I can't be bothered to go through all these posts but has a pub been decided for a meet-up on Saturday?
Cheers
LazyNige
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Sep 15, 2010, 09:55
I'll pick that up & reply when I get home this evening Kid.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Sep 15, 2010, 10:18
I was just ordering a pizza delivery to my hotel room from you, Squid. Could you bring me a large Mexican, hold the chilis, but extra mozzerela. And if you're late by five minutes I get it for free, okay! Popel, I'll have the pinot noir, please.
Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index